Taking over a 2011 Shelby.

BAD03SVT

Established Member
I recently purchased a 2011 Shelby that had a pulley, KN cold air, 170 thermostat, and devils own methanol kit. The car also was supposedly tuned by you guys and has the SCT tuner with your VMP sticker on it. Is there anyway for me to either give you the serial number off the tuner or message you the previous owners information to see what exactly the car was tuned for etc. also the pulley is the stock look and measures 2.7 from outer lip edge to outer lip edge (not groves). would that be a 2.5? i am looking at purchasing long tubes and a catted x pipe and wondered how i would go forward with tuning etc. end of the year looking to do your VMP TVS blower as well. i want to go through you guys, as you guys really are impressive. i actually used to work for LRS, and wish i could of made it to the dyno last week...but there were not any slots left. if you want to reply here, messasge me, email to [email protected], or call 2547445665. I look forward to continuing the modding!!!!

BAD03SVT

Established Member
I tried you guys this morning, must have been slammed! That's great tho. I believe you tried me back, but will not be off job 1 until 415pm CST. I'll call you guys when I'm off. Thanks again!

VNMOUS1

Established Member
I tried you guys this morning, must have been slammed! That's great tho. I believe you tried me back, but will not be off job 1 until 415pm CST. I'll call you guys when I'm off. Thanks again!

Good chatting with you today

BAD03SVT

Established Member
Likewise. Thanks for your time I know you guys r super busy. I gathered the info you asked for and emailed it to you.

Users who are viewing this thread