Taking the car to be tuned tomorrow, pics on trailer

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
looks good Mike

Thanks! I was going to go with the SP500 or the 505a, it was a tough choice. I love your Mystichrome too.

very nice man. Thats sweet having matching vehicles. I want a true blue truck now; lol.

You can get the 2002-2005 F250 in true blue. I dont know exactly what years they were put on the super duties, but i know there are out there.

Probably because the car is lowered and it will go on backwards without scraping more easily than forwards.

To be honest these ARH headers havent scrapped yet. My previous house had a killer entrance but still no scraping.

Looks good. what wheel size do have on the cobra?

18x9.5 in the front and 18x11 in the back.

Keep us updated on how your tune turns out :beer:

I will :beer: It made 470/450 when the previous owner had it done. I expect to lose some torque. I went with the larger ARH headers in preparation for a twin screw blower.

NA_Cobra

Established Member
Nothing special. The rain has finally stopped and the sun is out :pepper: but more rain is expected over the next couple of days. :rolleyes:

Like the title says, I am taking my car to a shop an hour away to get tuned. I just loaded it up on the trailer and took some pictures. Just through I would share. :rockon:

truck4p.jpg

truck3g.jpg

Nice Wheels

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
why not just drive the car.. seems like a lot less hassle and more fun.. its only an hour away..

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Welcome back to the states Mike. Have fun with the tune.

Thanks Derek. I might be moving up to your neck of the woods here shortly. I am in the middle of applying for the job now. :beer:

why not just drive the car.. seems like a lot less hassle and more fun.. its only an hour away..

As soon as I get it tuned I am going to put it up for sale. I don't want to risk it getting damaged.

And i just bought the trailer and I am looking for a reason to use it :D

69cobrajet

333 Half Evil
Established Member
Not enough tongue weight.Might make your trailer whip.I have seen a guy toss his car right in the ditch loading one backwards.:read:

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
Thanks Derek. I might be moving up to your neck of the woods here shortly. I am in the middle of applying for the job now. :beer:

Good luck man! This area certainly has a lot going on.

It looks like we are going to add a ground station near McMurdo here within a year or so. If I get a chance do you think I should go?

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Not enough tongue weight.Might make your trailer whip.I have seen a guy toss his car right in the ditch loading one backwards.:read:

Ahh... I thought you would say that. I plan on taking it easy at first to get a feel for it, just to make sure... but i think it will be alright. Even though it is facing backwards, most of the car is past the axles.

Good luck man! This area certainly has a lot going on.

It looks like we are going to add a ground station near McMurdo here within a year or so. If I get a chance do you think I should go?

Life changing experience! It is cut throat working contracts in the Middle East, everyone is over here for the money and they will do what ever they have to to keep their job. I am home because i was fired, so i have first hand experience. People don't care about the money down in Antarctica. You will have somebody with three PhDs washing the dishes. They are down there for the experience and it makes it a very fun atmosphere. It was hands-down the best contract i have worked.

I am the one kneeling down with the brown pants
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/12/dsc00424gd7.jpg

It doesnt hurt that you get to go through Christchurch, New Zealand :bowdown:

cobra and truck look sick... post pics of the quad too...

atv1024zl7.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread