Taking TVS off and putting back to stock, repinning factory plugs?

vortecd

Established Member
Call Roush and they can email the install instructions for the supercharger

dead man walkin

Established Member
Come to my house. Bring blower. As we install it on my car we'll set yours back to stock.. problem solved. I'll leave the light on for you

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Why? Because I have a 2015 limited edition on order. So this one is gone.

The 15 will get one also.

Muchv8wow, we maybe can work something out. Initial response from roush and whipple is not much will work on new one due to hood height but no one knows for sure yet. So I'll probably sell the kit

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
Wouldn't it be a lot easier to just sell the car like it is? If your trading it in, you'll just lose you ass blower or no blower...

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Wouldn't it be a lot easier to just sell the car like it is? If your trading it in, you'll just lose you ass blower or no blower...

You're probably right. I can still get more for them separated. Actually, my dealership usually does me well on trade ins.

If you know someone wants a supercharged 11 gt/cs, and willing to make a deal and wait till my new one comes in, send them my way. Lol

mcduffer7

Established Member
You are doing the right thing by pulling stuff off and selling it. Dealership won't give you any extra for your mods. You'll make way more putting it back to stock and selling the parts.

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
You are doing the right thing by pulling stuff off and selling it. Dealership won't give you any extra for your mods. You'll make way more putting it back to stock and selling the parts.

Or putting it on my 50th, if it fits, or only buy what I need....

Users who are viewing this thread