talk about no fear

mach1won

Established Member
At first I was like ah no biggie then shit got real when the second guy grabbed on and swung himself up!! That was sweet thanks for sharing!

T.Man

Established Member
Absolutely wicked! I've seen a cirque show before and would love to see something like this in person!

Black Sex

Established Member
You act like you visit the circus everyday. For those of us who don't visit it on a daily basis this shits crazy as hell.

Thanks for the post OP.

Nope, just telling you where you can see a similar act since some of you say you would like to see this. In my first post I neglected to say which circus act does it. :thumbsup:
BTW, the circus is only in town once a year for a week.

Common

Established Member
...and when it goes bad....

[ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e9a_1314463608]LiveLeak.com - Wheel of Death Performance Gone Wrong[/ame]

94venomV8

Established Member
what else do they do at these shows. Ive always heard of cirque shows but never really knew what they were about. I know my wife wants to go see one sometime, that was pretty awesome though!

gamebred26

Established Member
Saw this live in Vegas. The whole show was sick. They are way up there and no lines or nets. You truly fear for the people doing it. They have had people fall to Ive heard they scrap em up and keep the show going lol!

If you have never gone.. GO! Went to one on Randalls Island in NY to awesome. Smaller venue. But Vegas show was just insane.

Users who are viewing this thread