Tampa bay area

03 SVT COBRA

Established Member
hopefully 6 but im not sure yet. If it is 6 it should be you, predatorbird, kirks5oh, twhitey,myself and a friend of mine. i would like to get more but i guess we'll have to see what happens

Sounds good... just wished it wasn't going to rain, but I'm willing to ride anyway. Won't have as much fun that's for sure. Traction will be lacking.

flyinlow

Established Member
ok you guys are gonna have to let me know pretty quick im thinking we should meet up at about 10:00-10:15 at the shell and then try to leave there about 10:30-10:45 let me know what you guys think

03 SVT COBRA

Established Member
ok you guys are gonna have to let me know pretty quick im thinking we should meet up at about 10:00-10:15 at the shell and then try to leave there about 10:30-10:45 let me know what you guys think

I'm good with that...

On a side note... Anyone bringing a Video Camera?

flyinlow

Established Member
I'm good with that...

On a side note... Anyone bringing a Video Camera?

ok see ya there. ill have my digital camera its not the best for videos but its better than nothing. i hope someone has an hd camera they can bring.

Let me see what I can do. It depends if I can drag my g/f out of bed and get her going in time.

Crack that whip!:D Ur car looks amazing in pics i want to see it in person!

03 SVT COBRA

Established Member
ok see ya there. ill have my digital camera its not the best for videos but its better than nothing. i hope someone has an hd camera they can bring.

Crack that whip!:D Ur car looks amazing in pics i want to see it in person!

Nevermind :nonono: My god damn throw out bearing just started to go bad... I'm going to try and find one and drop the trans tomorrow. If anyone wants to chime in with any tips I'd appreciate it.

I don't think that pulling the trans is gonna be tough, but I'm not sure If I should order the cluthch fork or the TOB sleeve. The car only just turned 20K on the odo. WTF? I've never had a problem with a clutch. EVER!!

Jon98Stang

Established Member
Nevermind :nonono: My god damn throw out bearing just started to go bad... I'm going to try and find one and drop the trans tomorrow. If anyone wants to chime in with any tips I'd appreciate it.

I don't think that pulling the trans is gonna be tough, but I'm not sure If I should order the cluthch fork or the TOB sleeve. The car only just turned 20K on the odo. WTF? I've never had a problem with a clutch. EVER!!

why even let it bother you? my throwout bearing has been bad for like 10k miles lol. It's whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread