Tampa bay area

flyinlow

Established Member
I would like to know how many people from the tampa bay area are going to the svtp meet on the 17th. I would like to get some people to ride with so its not just me and one other car.

Predatorbird

Established Member
I'll probably be driving up from Sarasota. I'm thinking a good spot to meet would be somewhere on I4 just east of 75.

Jon98Stang

Established Member
Im like a mile or two from 52 so ill be taking 52 to 75 to 50. I would take I4 but its the complete opposite way i guess i could have put that up.

What? your gonna take 50 all the way down?

Take I4 to 408, 408 east to Lake underhill. The exit is right after a toll booth turn right go to the next light. Turn left. After you turn left, go to the next light and another left and your there

Predatorbird

Established Member
So no one is coming across I4?

Have fun taking 50 Flyinlow. That is one road I always avoided when I lived in O-town.

twhitey

Established Member
I think the 3 of us could meet up around i4 and 75 thats not a huge difference in miles and sr50 can be a nice drive @ 5 in the morning but gets busy during the day. would be faster to take i4

flyinlow

Established Member
So no one is coming across I4?

Have fun taking 50 Flyinlow. That is one road I always avoided when I lived in O-town.

I think the 3 of us could meet up around i4 and 75 thats not a huge difference in miles and sr50 can be a nice drive @ 5 in the morning but gets busy during the day. would be faster to take i4

i4 is fine with me i was just going to take 50 cause i know that way so if you want to meet up by i4 let me know when and where and ill be there

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
trying to talk my wife into letting me go this sunday. i'll let you guys know either way--but I4 is the way to go.

kirk

03 SVT COBRA

Established Member
I would like to know how many people from the tampa bay area are going to the svtp meet on the 17th. I would like to get some people to ride with so its not just me and one other car.

I'll ride out there with you guys... Where is the meet taking place? I haven't been on here in a while.

flyinlow

Established Member
Ok ive been looking at google maps and i think that a good place to meet up would be the Shell gas station at the intersection of Mango Rd and Hillsborough Ave. It is right off I-4 and its pretty open so i dont think that were going to have space problems. For anyone who needs directions you can take I-75 North or South depending on where you live then take exit 261 I-4 East toward Orlando then take exit 10 for Mango Rd (CR-579) make a right onto Mango Rd and the Shell is on the left hand side before Hillsborough Ave. The address For the Shell is 6003 Mango Rd Seffner, Fl 33584 If you would like to get exact directions from ur house. Let me know what you guys think:rockon:

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
if the meet was on a saturday i would have gone out but after buying alot of mods i cannot afford days off work for a couple weeks:)

Predatorbird

Established Member
What time is everyone meeting up? I can't promise I'll be able to meet up, it depends on when I leave here. I'm bringing my g/f along and I need to drop her off either at Millenia Mall or downtown at a friend's apt. If I do cruise over with everyone, I'll be making a detour somewhere along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread