Tampa members?

cbrtrx

Established Member
im from the tampa area so are some others here but most people in our area dont visit this section to often, so questions are always better answered on the other forums

Mi Diablo

Need2Speed Racer
Established Member
Yea, I'm here in Tampa too. "New Tampa" technically. North Bruce B Downs, just past Muvico and all that jazz.

Been looking to hook up with some fellow Enthusiats.... To no avail as of yet....

I've made it to BMS (Bradenton) a few times since I picked up my Cobra. But nothing seems to be going down around here, besides the same ole thing out at Ga(y)ndy....

If anyones ever up for something..... Hit me up! Email(s) are probably the easiest way!

Email Addys: [email protected], [email protected], or [email protected]. All work! :D

Josh

cbrtrx

Established Member
mi diablo, wednesday night around 10 pm people go to the target on bruce b downs, its ok sometimes

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
I am near tampa, I go out to gandy about once every 2-4 months. I would go more if there werent 5 cop cars for every street car out there.

Surfnerv89

Fast?... Kinda
Established Member
John - it's been getting back to good again. I went out today, and only saw one cop sitting on the side of the road. Last, two weeks ago, it wasn't bad either. I actually got some runs in.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
really? thats good. I have been meaning to ask you about that. I will try to come out this sat.

i8u

Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Hey there, now you are in Colorado??? Tooo cold!!!

Yeah.... I'm in a log home on a bunch of land out here. It is about a 25 mile drive down the mountain to any town. 8000ft elavation and a view of sunlight, Mt Sopris, The Bells, K2, And Snowmass all in one. Oh yeah Basalt Mountain is right behind me. The elk and deer are everywhere. They thrive since they are protected. :beer:

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
former new tampa now brandon here...car in the shop( for almost a month!!) hopefully ill get it back this week

Users who are viewing this thread