Taurus SHO vs 03 cobra

shortydoo313

Established Member
So I'm out in Mexico with the fellas doing a few runs, and 2012 SHO is there so I figure if run him for fun. He has a Livernos tune and I'm not sure if anything else. My mods in Sig.

1st run dig: I suck at digs on street and NT555 are terrible but I blow the tires off he lunches and tears me a new one by about one and a half maybe two

2nd run 20 roll: he said he wheel hopped and got out of it

3rd run 20 roll: I blew the tires off again (yes I should know better than to do a 20 roll, blame to many bumps to the head in Iraq lol) but he jumped a car on me then I walked him to maybe a car by third

All in all I give those things mad respect and love. And I'll take the burn, but it's tax season :coolman: I'll be back

b_dike

Established Member
Nice runs.... I feel ya on the tires. I have the same issue. Except that the rears on my car are on their very last leg lol. Really makes our cars seem a lot slower than they really are. Like you said, tax season is here and my mt et streets will be here shortly after lol

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
I've owned both of them. Lol, a 03 cobra and a 13 SHO. SHO was pretty quick up to 70 mph.

Users who are viewing this thread