TB/Plenum combo?

sltblock

Established Member
Hi!!! Please help. Will a ported stock TB work on a Accufab Plenum? If so how well is the combo or just save up for an Accufab TB?

DMD

Established Member
I have heard a few driveability issues with the accufab TB. If the accufab plenum is made to bolt up to the stock TB, it would not matter if it is ported. But it seems people are more than happy with ported stockers from Steigmeyer.

sltblock

Established Member
Thanks, I will be buying the Accufab TB to go with the Plenum then. Thanks again, Rob

VoodooSNK

Established Member
I think someone needs to try the dragon performance T/B... It looks like a really nice piece and I haven't seen anyone's opinion on it yet, and I've heard about plenty of problems with the Accufab.

VoodooSNK said:
I think someone needs to try the dragon performance T/B... It looks like a really nice piece and I haven't seen anyone's opinion on it yet, and I've heard about plenty of problems with the Accufab.

Looks like a knock off of the Accufab with the only difference being the placement of the IAC valve. The Accufab works with no issues if the idle is set properly. End of story.

Users who are viewing this thread