TBSS vs 02 Lighning going down rt now!

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
07 Trailblazer SS with exhaust vs 02 Lightning with same mods who should win and what is the best way to race for the TBSS? Guy is on his way right now! I will try to film it:rockon: I think the L will take me but I wanna at least be competitive!

krazykorean35

Established Member
is the SS awd? if so, run him from a roll! if not its pretty much a drivers race and who can get traction IMO.

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
I think your confused. OP HAS a TBSS. Good luck. Go lightning (sorry I'm partial to fords lol)

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
Here is the result! first run from about a 60 roll the L pulled me hard about 3 or 4 cars easy then I let off about 110ish, second run we slowed down from a fourty roll and either he gave me the jump or I got it, it was a closer race we stayed even then he slowly pulled me till about 2 or 3 cars then I let off....

He wasn't stock he had a pully and tune, but he was a 2000 L with 355's still. Cool as hell guy and couple of nice deaths, videos soon to come.

I'm gonna see if he will bite on racing my Cobra!

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
Never roll race in the ss(awd or 2wd). Dig race will be closer.

where were ya about 3 hrs ago! lol I coulda used that advice then!:beer:

I really hardly ever play around in the SS cuz the kids are with me in the child seats and not gonna risk getting them hurt, but if I'm alone I'll run anything anytime win or lose.

Smrphy18

Established Member
Don't feel bad mr charles, I just beat a C5 vette with at least exhaust from 50 or 60. His excuse was he was in the wrong gear and i asked if he wanted to run again of course he said nah, I have to go somewhere.

Smrphy18

Established Member
I find it funny I get some response back on this site after a race, but the local race site for around my house didnt leave one comment. I raced Mr charles TBSS and then a vette and post it and some kid that raced his camry against a civic got like a million comments? Import community FTL it seems. Never seen such a Biased community like the one around my house. I guess if i had a 94 Civic with a fart can and won, they would have loved it?

Users who are viewing this thread