TEAM FORD LAS VEGAS gets 1st GT

CGoeschel

Established Member
Yep, thats right....Team Ford got the first GT in Las Vegas today. Shipped via Reliable Freight, it came all by itself straight from Michigan. Strange since we were told that they had to have 5 or 6 to deliver to the region before they would ship it to us. I guess all the begging and pleading paid off! Btw....red with white stripes, forged wheels, red calipers and the Macintosh sound system. Awesome car........not for sale.

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
Originally posted by CGoeschel
Yep, thats right....Team Ford got the first GT in Las Vegas today. Shipped via Reliable Freight, it came all by itself straight from Michigan. Strange since we were told that they had to have 5 or 6 to deliver to the region before they would ship it to us. I guess all the begging and pleading paid off! Btw....red with white stripes, forged wheels, red calipers and the Macintosh sound system. Awesome car........not for sale.

Not for sale? Then why did the dealer get it? Has the owner decided to keep it for himself?

CGoeschel

Established Member
Yeah...the owner of the dealership is getting it. Leaving it on the floor to view.

CGoeschel

Established Member
We took it out for a drive yesterday. Quite a ride.....goes right up through 140 mph like most cars go through 60. I took one of our customers out for a short ride as well. He just bought a Focus from us and when I was taking the car around the dealership to put back in the showroom, he asked if he could go for a ride so our owner said go for it. I think the Focus is going to feel a little underpowered to him now...lol.

SVT4ME

Established Member
Alright, I bought my Cobra from Team Ford can I get a ride? Wow I'll have to come over and check it out. Was hoping to see one up close and got my chance at SEMA last week but will still poke my head in to take a look. Think the owner made a wise choice and got the best color ta boot!

CGoeschel

Established Member
I had the keys last night and since I was the closing manager I decided to take a little seat and dream while I was listening to the sound system. I was going to buy a house soon, but I told my girlfriend that my priorities have changed...lol. Can I sleep in the car and take a shower at the gym?

SVT4ME

Established Member
Am sure you have adequate latrine facilities at Team Ford if not move in with the girlfriend. Ya have to say the magic words thou, let me help you out. "I LOVE YOU AND YOU COMPLETE ME". If the owner did sell it does he plan on a mark up? Not like I could afford it and all but was just wondering.

CGoeschel

Established Member
He's definitely not selling it......although the one ordered for his dad that is going to be at Friendly may eventially be for sale....but Im sure there will be markup. Im getting one from another dealer for a guy from England........I have to pay 100,000 over just to get it. He's paying 275,000 from us. Check out Ebay....there's a couple on there for over 300,000.....crazy!

SVT4ME

Established Member
Wow thats insane. Am a ford man and all but for that kind of money he could get so many other super cars. Right now the move is on for the GT because it's so unique. That will fade in time. Hey by the way what's going on with the Cobra meet I read on a post a couple days ago. I recommned going to fastlap, go-kart racing at it's finest.

Users who are viewing this thread