team z street beast w relocated uppers? any1 using this

Chuckie B

Established Member
Looking to upgrade the rear suspension on my SRA whippled 03'... I was looking into the team z street beast with relocated uppers...or maybe the grip rear kit .

Is anyone using either of these? The cars a car I drive maybe once or twice a week. I drive it pretty hard and want to try and enjoy first gear...it sees the track a few times a year.

Front suspension is strange 10 ways with 14-175 coilovers.
Rear has Qa1 10 ways with coilovers

Want to hear how people like the kit, any 60 ft #s and is running the grip kit how noisey is it on the street?

Thanks!

gamebred26

Established Member
i have their relocated uppers and lowers with their arb....10 way strange rear upr coilovers 10-150 and 14-175 fronts coilovers...1.3 60ft on mt 275 pro drag radials...auto though...

Chuckie B

Established Member
Yea auto is different but are u using the drag kit or street beast? Also did you run the car before putting these on? What kind of improvement?

Also how's it hook on the street?

gamebred26

Established Member
Yea auto is different but are u using the drag kit or street beast? Also did you run the car before putting these on? What kind of improvement?

Also how's it hook on the street?

Yeah I had upr non adj uppers and lowers they didn't perform at all. It takes some dialing in to determine shock settings..pinion angle etc. to get the right load and weight transfer on the launch. I footbrake my car to about 1500 rpms and let it rip. transbrake doesn't seem to work with the blower and my stall.

street from a dig id have to set up the car differently.

Users who are viewing this thread