Teamsters car show

mrpork

Established Member
Teamsters car show is going to be held June 4th @ the hall off brightridge ave in east providence. This year the trophies are as follows. Best of show,best paint,motor,interior. Plus we will have 8 placement trophies. As soon as they are made i will post pictures of said trophies.Price is as follows 1 car twenty dollars 2 cars $35 4 cars $75 and 6 cars $100. when you register early you will receive a dash plate and a t-shirt. everyone who participates will get a voucher for a free hotdog or hamburger. Any other questions fell free to ask. To register early contact Alan Torigian @401-434-0454 ext 228.

Last edited:

RI-SVT

TVS Powered
Established Member
I hope you don't win again this year, Big mistake I parked next to you LOL, I will be there again though.

Last edited:

mrpork

Established Member
I hope you don't win again this year, Big mistake I parked next to you LOL, I will be there again though.

dude wait till you see the trophies this year. best of show is going to be a 4 footer. register early and get the dash plaque and t-shirt

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
thinking of going to this show. Question though, ive never been so id be a first timer. Do you guys have alot of parking? on google maps it looks like a small-ish lot. unless you guys use the grass fields. just dont wanna register and end up going and having it be packed. sounds like a blast!

mrpork

Established Member
thinking of going to this show. Question though, ive never been so id be a first timer. Do you guys have alot of parking? on google maps it looks like a small-ish lot. unless you guys use the grass fields. just dont wanna register and end up going and having it be packed. sounds like a blast!

we have enough room for at least 200+ cars. we had 55 last year(being our first year). we are hoping to add around 25 more this year. there will be plenty of room!!!!!! register early to get a shirt!!!!!!!!

mrpork

Established Member
Interesting, how many people do you guys usually get for this?

This is going to be the second year for the show. The first year we had 55 cars show up. hoping to have 25 more show up each year!!!!!. I will have pictures of the trophies up soon. i can tell you this the best of show is a 4ft trophy. Best motor and best paint are 3footers. best interior is a real nice 9by12 plaque. plus 8 2footers for placement trophy's.

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
Nice, I will keep an eye on it. I don't expect to win a trophy, but would like to get out to some more events this year.

mrpork

Established Member
Nice, I will keep an eye on it. I don't expect to win a trophy, but would like to get out to some more events this year.

you never know. i came in fifth last year and it was totally stock last year.the people judge the show not the people running it.

TorchRedCobra03

TORCHER
Established Member
I'll definitely be going to this! I go to school in Smithfield, however I'll be home for the summer in CT. How big is this meet and what time does it start?

mrpork

Established Member
Teamsters car show is going to be held June 4th @ the hall off brightridge ave in east providence. This year the trophies are as follows. Best of show,best paint,motor,interior. Plus we will have 8 placement trophies. As soon as they are made i will post pictures of said trophies.Price is as follows 1 car twenty dollars 2 cars $35 4 cars $75 and 6 cars $100. when you register early you will receive a dash plate and a t-shirt. everyone who participates will get a voucher for a free hotdog or hamburger. Any other questions fell free to ask. To register early contact Alan Torigian @401-434-0454 ext 228.

mrpork

Established Member
I'll definitely be going to this! I go to school in Smithfield, however I'll be home for the summer in CT. How big is this meet and what time does it start?

TorchRedCobra03

TORCHER
Established Member
Haha, would you look at that, I love the CCW wheels! I really want CCW classics or AFS just gotta get the money for them. Hopefully I see you at this meet!

Users who are viewing this thread