Teaser pic

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
I am going to take the car on a Photoshoot this weekend after I finish up the seats and re-wire the fog lamps, It also needs a bath reeeeally badly. I get off work when its already dark and cold out, so I can't wash it until Saturday. Anyway, this pic will have to do until then. I took it this morning outside my apartment. It was around 8 am, so theres still a good amount of morning dew on the car, with some crappy glare. I don't get why my 8 mp camera takes suck POS pics? Time for an upgrade I guess..

Anyway, here's a quick shot. I need to paint the centercaps IMO. They look out of place as it is.

PICT0172.gif

98ABcobra

Established Member
that looks sick man. if you have the stock svt center caps, just put them on. thats what i have on my bullits instead of those sweet M center caps the wheels came with.

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
that looks sick man. if you have the stock svt center caps, just put them on. thats what i have on my bullits instead of those sweet M center caps the wheels came with.

I bought the car with Cobra R rims, which I have already sold. All SVT caps I found are 2.5", and I just measured mine to be about 2.25". I'm gonna call up Wheel Replicas tomorrow and see if I can order a set of black ones, or if they know what can fit. I'd rather not paint them if I can get new ones cheap enough. I'd prefer their quality over my own, ha.

coolguy10786

Established Member
Looks badass man! I was going to get the black saleens, but didn't want to step up to 18s.

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Do you have some kind of non-stock chin spoiler on it? Or is that a reflection of something and my eyes are playing tricks on me?

My94GT

Established Member
yea the bottome of the bumper looks odd in the pic.

also i just cant get into the pin stripe

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
All factory.. Front bumper has been resprayed at some point, and the bottom portion was left flat black for some odd reason. I'm getting it repainted soon here..

matsm21

wasting time again?!
Established Member
I kind of like that pin stripe...It's definately not something i've seen before, and its subtle

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Beautiful Black Cobra. I like the '98, and hope to get one eventually.

I know that you and a lot of owners really like the black wheels, but I just don't get it, sorry. The little bit of flash that chrome wheels add, really goes well with the black paint. JMO:bowdown:

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
mmmmmm... me likey! me likey! a set of dumps and smoked heads/tails will really make the car. An emblem shave would look sweet as hell too.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Nice looking Cobra:beer: I'd go with black center caps and tinted headlights and corners like coolguy10786:rockon:

98ABcobra

Established Member
I bought the car with Cobra R rims, which I have already sold. All SVT caps I found are 2.5", and I just measured mine to be about 2.25". I'm gonna call up Wheel Replicas tomorrow and see if I can order a set of black ones, or if they know what can fit. I'd rather not paint them if I can get new ones cheap enough. I'd prefer their quality over my own, ha.

my svt caps wouldn't fit in my cobra r's either since they were fobra r's. they don't fit perfect in my black bullets, but they don't fall out and they look hella sweet compared to that flaming m the wheels came with.

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
I hate the pinstripe. It's neon green and looks terrible. The quality is AWESOME, but the color choice by the previous owner was terrible... and I hate pinstripes. It's getting sprayed black in the springtime.

And I'm still not too sure on these rims. I need to see it with the car sparkling clean. I may throw up a feeler thread on a local board to see if anyone wants to trade me for some Saleen chromies :)

Venomous Cobra

ballinn!!!
Established Member
I hate the pinstripe. It's neon green and looks terrible. The quality is AWESOME, but the color choice by the previous owner was terrible... and I hate pinstripes. It's getting sprayed black in the springtime.

And I'm still not too sure on these rims. I need to see it with the car sparkling clean. I may throw up a feeler thread on a local board to see if anyone wants to trade me for some Saleen chromies :)
I would keep the black saleens I think they look badass, this summer I might get black powder coated 03 cobras and see how they look. As for that pin stripe, why don't you just have someone re pin stripe it in black? probably save you alot of $$ and time.

Users who are viewing this thread