Ted Nugent Talks About Gun Rights/Self Defense

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
"i don't like repeat offenders, i like dead offenders". wtg ted.

yoda

Boost Lee Roy
Established Member
has he been charged with that before? :shrug:

I'm clueless so fill me in.

I posted that as a joke, but its believed by some that he is a pedophile. I think it came from Courtney Love saying she gave him oral when she was 12 yrs old on the Howard Stern show.

Last edited:

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
I posted that as a joke, but its believed by some that he is a pedophile. I think Courtney Love said she gave him oral when she was 12 yrs old on the Howard Stern show.

Courtney Love, was that not Kurt Cobaine's wife or something? If so, I wouldn't believe anything she said. Then again, when we speak of music celebrities, names like R. Kelley, Michael Jackson, and I will keep an ear out on this Nugent guy. I don't give a damn if I agree with him on everything else, if he messed with a 12 year old, then off with his nuts.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I wonder whats his opinion on pedophiles :D?
He states in the video :idea:
I posted that as a joke, but its believed by some that he is a pedophile. I think it came from Courtney Love saying she gave him oral when she was 12 yrs old on the Howard Stern show.
a poor one at best.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member

i think it was becuase of a weird relationship he had with a 17yearold girl when he was 30ish...

yoda

Boost Lee Roy
Established Member
He states in the video :idea:

a poor one at best.

The hypocrisy is whats funny to me, regardless if i agree with his message or not. I've seen that interview long before this thread was started.That not including his participation in Vietnam.

THE_EVIL_TW1N

Established Member
i think it was becuase of a weird relationship he had with a 17yearold girl when he was 30ish...

that, and he has that wierd whistle when he talks like the pedophile on Family Guy. The similarities are uncanny! LOL

Last edited:

Prodigy SVT

Established Member

Are you kidding me, Courtney Love? Yeah I would believe her:idea:. She was probably sucking on her crack pipe while listening to a Ted Nugent song, and when she sobered up she thought that it was his dick instead of the pipe! That bitch is so wasted from drugs and booze that she can't keep track of how many guys she's sucked off:xpl:

Users who are viewing this thread