Ted Nugent's New Show

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/surviving_nugent/series.jhtml

Has anyone else seen Surviving Nugent on VH1? :lol1: LMAO...this show is hilarious. Its reality-TV (which usually sucks) but a quick synopsis is there are 6 people who have to compete w/ each other to win $25K and a new truck.

There's this hot model, a college student, a DJ, a talent agent, a waitress, and - GET THIS - an animal rights activist. :lol: :lol: At one point Ted said, Everytime I hear the words "animal" and "rights" in the same sentence I want to go out and kill 20 of something...lol

Anyway so far they had to build an out-house, get hunted by Nugent on horseback w/ a paintball gun, and skin this big-azz boar :lol1: If you haven't seen it, ya' might want to check it out. Funny stuff. :)

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I called in sick to work to be able to stay in and watch it, Terrible Ted has really done it this time. One of the best shows on tv now, and for reality tv it kicks serious ass.

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
Yeah i think its completely hilarious...i woulda made that animal rights activist stay longer just so she would have to put up with all the stuff:lol: But in all reality ted is actually a very bright and talented person

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I watched the first show this past weekend. It was pretty funny to say the least! One of the last events had the finalists trying to identify various types of animal doo doo! They had deer, dog, cat, and horse. These guys had to put the correct animal picture next to it's own fecal matter. I was laughing my ass off!

U.M.

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
I don't like his music and don't always agree w/ his politics but I respect the guy. He's smart as he//...even if he doesn't look it...lol All in all, I give ol' Ted :thumbsup: .

Users who are viewing this thread