Teeebooowwwww!

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
82847895405283335453.jpg

CSD

Banned
Yay, another Tebow thread.

That picture could have been posted in the NFL thread.

I understand, you probably had Tim Tebow's cum in your eye so you couldn't see where you were posting.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Yay, another Tebow thread.

That picture could have been posted in the NFL thread.

I understand, you probably had Tim Tebow's cum in your eye so you couldn't see where you were posting.

Same tired ass shit spews from your mouth daily. Thanks for your glorious input.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Tebow is Jesus. Well, actually, Ron Paul is Jesus, but don't tell anyone in the political forum Ron Paul just got bumped.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
These retarded Tebow nutswinger threads are getting ridiculous.

Drink it in buddy.

Another solution is don't click the ****ing thread. Obviously you and other senior members can't get this idea.

Last edited:

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
Its ok Dominion since we can't rely on our own team, why not Tebow, my wife sent me this and its great!

6910642e.jpg

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
Interesting...all allegations of rape turned out to be false. Nice try though.

obviously he isn't 100% innocent if he was in a situation in which someone could've even claimed rape funny i don't really hear many other football players with that issue he's a crappy person there was a charity deal a few years backand all the other players signed autographs and he decided he was too high a mighty to stay 30 min and sign pictures for a children's charity

Last edited:

CSD

Banned
Same tired ass shit spews from your mouth daily. Thanks for your glorious input.

Ditto :sleeping:

These retarded Tebow nutswinger threads are getting ridiculous.

+1 Vote to ban the next jackass that starts another Tebow thread.

Another solution is don't click the ****ing thread. Obviously you and other senior members can't get this idea.

The ultimate solution here is to not start another ****ing thread when we have several on the same topic already. Douche

Can someone make me a copy of this without the word asshole. Thank you

obviously he isn't 100% innocent if he was in a situation in which someone could've even claimed rape funny i don't really hear many other football players with that issue he's a crappy person there was a charity deal a few years back we went to a charity event and all the other players signed autographs and he decided he was too high a mighty to stay 30 min and sign pictures for a children's charity event

Plenty of professional athletes and people in the limelight have been falsely accused of rape for decades to squeeze some money out of them. Big deal he didn't sign autographs at a charity event. Maybe he doesn't like the fact that many people go to charity events to get player autographs to put them up for sale. Happens all the time.

CSD

Banned
obviously he isn't 100% innocent if he was in a situation in which someone could've even claimed rape funny i don't really hear many other football players with that issue he's a crappy person there was a charity deal a few years backand all the other players signed autographs and he decided he was too high a mighty to stay 30 min and sign pictures for a children's charity

Great example of a run-on sentence.

Users who are viewing this thread