Teksid, 4v heads, intake, etc

tombo9876

Established Member
My last thread was removed and the mods were unresponsive to re-instate it. If the mods have a problem with my thread I ask that you at least respond to my PMs so I do not have to re-create the entire post.

All parts are OBO and prefer local pickup. Everything will go to the scrap yard if I cannot get rid of it.

Teksid - SOLD
4v heads - $150
Intake - SOLD
Cams - SOLD
Headers - SOLD
Complete 2v Longblock from new edge GT - $100

The cams that are not installed have the following PNs: (SOLD)
F6ZE-6A270-AA
F6ZE-6A271-AA
F2LE-6A273-AE
F2LE-6A272-AE

Everything in the pictures are up for grabs.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9yDDA1aSuEeePJKK9

20200604_182235.jpg

**Update**
Most of the big ticket items are sold. Still have two sets of 4v heads and a complete 2v long block. Price is OBO. Looking to clear out the storage unit in the next week - if things aren't sold they are going to the metal recycler.

Some additional items for sale not pictured:

full 3" catback exhaust with x pipe
nitrous kit
4v timing cover

Last edited:

mvk13

oooohhhhh Shiny!
Established Member
If you don't mind shipping, and those are 96-98 Cobra cams, I am interested. Possibly in intake and long tubes for a friend as well. What are you asking for the headers?
Thanks!
-Mike

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

tombo9876

Established Member
If you don't mind shipping, and those are 96-98 Cobra cams, I am interested. Possibly in intake and long tubes for a friend as well. What are you asking for the headers?
Thanks!
-Mike

I will ship at buyers expense. I will have to check if they are cobra cams and get back to you. Headers $50

tombo9876

Established Member
Thanks!
-Mike

Cams are as follows:
F6ZE-6A270-AA
F6ZE-6A271-AA
F2LE-6A273-AE
F2LE-6A272-AE

mvk13

oooohhhhh Shiny!
Established Member
I would like the headers if we can do ground shipping for under $100? Brother is asking if you would sell just the intake lid and TB. Do you have the throttle cable bracket by chance ? Wish we were closer, I'd come get all of it.

tombo9876

Established Member
I'll look at shipping cost for headers. No throttle cable bracket. I have a few others interested in intake as a whole unit but if it falls through I will part.

mvk13

oooohhhhh Shiny!
Established Member
That's great. Those are the cams I'm looking for. What is your price for those please?

ZeroDCX

Established Member
Met the OP yesterday. He's a stand-up guy. He's also offering much more parts than listed which are for sale so don't be afraid to ask.

tombo9876

Established Member
Most of the big ticket items are sold. Still have two sets of 4v heads and a complete 2v long block. Price is OBO. Looking to clear out the storage unit in the next week - if things aren't sold they are going to the metal recycler.

Some additional items for sale not pictured:

full 3" catback exhaust with x pipe
nitrous kit
4v timing cover

ajaf1656

Established Member
What X-pipe and cat back is it? Catted or off-road? For stock manifolds or long tubes? What mufflers on the 3" catback? Is it an IRS catback or SRA?

tombo9876

Established Member
No identifying markings on the exhaust. All off road, no catalytic converters. Can get pictures if you are interested.

ajaf1656

Established Member
I'd be interested to see it. No major rush.
If I were to buy it, it'd probably be cheaper for me to fly out, get it and bring it home as oversize luggage. I'd like to see pictures to get an idea of what you have and if it might fit in a bicycle shipping box. What is the nearest commercial airport to you?

tombo9876

Established Member
I'd be interested to see it. No major rush.
If I were to buy it, it'd probably be cheaper for me to fly out, get it and bring it home as oversize luggage. I'd like to see pictures to get an idea of what you have and if it might fit in a bicycle shipping box. What is the nearest commercial airport to you?

RIC

I'll get pictures in the next few days!

Users who are viewing this thread