Tell me what you guys think..

Jefe

Established Member
nasty first run! Wheres the 3rd run!?!?!??!

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
COBRA WOLVERINE said:
After the 2 run he decide not to run me again.

I can see why... you almost smashed him off the road the first time... second time you didnt even really run... after going all out twice ina row and not even getting a full run, he was probably pissed... its not cheap to run a 1200 HP car...

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
AZSnake98 said:
I can see why... you almost smashed him off the road the first time... second time you didnt even really run... after going all out twice ina row and not even getting a full run, he was probably pissed... its not cheap to run a 1200 HP car...

+1

COBRA WOLVERINE

"Supra Slayer"
Established Member
AZSnake98 said:

First run, I was on 27psi and on the hit i was out by a car and then losted.
second run i start it on low boost and still pull on him by a car. That is when my tranny lock in gear.
I adjusted the clutch cable and it was ready to roll for the 3 run and he say that something happen to his drive shaft. :dw:

Last edited:

Drewzilla

Established Member
Sucks that the vid had everything but clean runs but I've seen your car before and it's retarded lol. I had a vid of you racing a red 700-800hp supra and you ripped him a new one. I saw the vid of you back in the day when you got dyno'd at 3 different boost levels, ran the 1/4 on low boost and it was like an 11 flat or something....lost to the blue civic but you were on low boost which is impressive. Also wasnt there a vid of you running Jesus' (sp) blue supra at the track and winning as well? I cant keep up with all of the vids so If I'm way off excuse me please. Anyway what's the car put down on 27psi?

COBRA WOLVERINE

"Supra Slayer"
Established Member
Drewzilla said:
Anyway what's the car put down on 27psi?

1251rwhp and 1399 torque@ 4500rpm without the bottle. The race was 160 to 160 my car at 60mph is right at 3500rpm Soon as 4500rpm come in hold on.. that is why the second run i start it at low boost 15psi.

COBRA WOLVERINE

"Supra Slayer"
Established Member
Hrannar said:
Are you going to race him again ? :)

We was suppose to run Saturday night but they didn't show up.. They are taking the win and leaving it as that..

I guess

Supra Slayer 13

Supras 2

First time i ever lost to a supra..

6SpeedLover

Established Member
COBRA WOLVERINE said:
He wanted to take the name Supra Slayer of my car.. He beat me by technicality, not by knockout.
Did he nail his brakes in the second race because you were pulling him?(I see you got traction that time) If so, In My Opinion, thats why there was NO 3rd race... (maybe he was nervous after that one?)Either way, 2 badass machines... Thanx for sharing the vid.

"WILL RACE FOR FOOD"

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Hey wolverine, how about a race against Joe's GT:rockon:

That should be one helluva race:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread