Teminator vs '12 Challenger Mopar 10

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
Numbers/mods in sig are accurate and the R888's have maybe 2k on them. Maybe I just need to let some air out of them. :D

Oh, ya they should definitely hook. Mine are actually hella hard to spin even at my power level believe it or not and their cornering grip is ferocious. I run em at 30 psi.

281cubes

Wish I Had an SVT
Oh, ya they should definitely hook. Mine are actually hella hard to spin even at my power level believe it or not and their cornering grip is ferocious. I run em at 30 psi.

To be honest, I haven't even checked to see what PSI they're at. Got em mounted/balanced and threw them on. I definitely noticed they're lateral grip. With standard summer performance tires up front, the back will actually push the front out.

03MachAB

Established Member
Nice death. Ya got me questioning my recent purchase. I just ordered 4.10s myself and wondering if I should have gone with 373s instead...

OneSlowV

Established Member
So a 5.7 hemi pulled on you lol? I figured with your mods even spinning you would of pulled past him.

281cubes

Wish I Had an SVT
So a 5.7 hemi pulled on you lol? I figured with your mods even spinning you would of pulled past him.

Oh geez... ha It's not like it was a stock 5.7 with an auto and an arthritic old biddy behind the wheel towing her walker and brown orthopedic shoes. I came in here to tell my story and commiserate and all I'm getting is a hard time. haha Bunch of turds... :-D

BlueSnake01

Established Member
O.P's Cobra would blow your stock GT500 doors off, so that gives you an idea how fast this Hemi was….. :poke:

OneSlowV

Established Member
I'm just saying lol a 5.7 Hemi. If you cant beat that i'm sure you cant beat my GT500 :nono: Didn't think you two would be butt hurt about losing to a over weight hemi. Ether way thanks for posting

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I'm just saying lol a 5.7 Hemi. If you cant beat that i'm sure you cant beat my GT500 :nono: Didn't think you two would be butt hurt about losing to a over weight hemi. Ether way thanks for posting
Far from butt hurt, I just laugh at ignorant people
You do realize that you can MOD cars to make them fast right? :kaboom: There's plenty of fast "Hemi's" out there…. Mine also has NEVER lost to a stock GT500 pre 2013 :lol1:
FYI, your Shelby is about 80lbs lighter than the R/T, not exactly a light weight either :lol1:

OneSlowV

Established Member
You don't say lol. Ive seen plenty of mopars trap over 130 mph with FI. I never said my car was a light weight but has the power to back it up. And mod for mod the Shelby is a faster car

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member

Oh geez... ha It's not like it was a stock 5.7 with an auto and an arthritic old biddy behind the wheel towing her walker and brown orthopedic shoes. I came in here to tell my story and commiserate and all I'm getting is a hard time. haha Bunch of turds... :-D
I enjoyed the read and sounds like it was a fun run with a not bad out come and a probably mutual respect for the cars. Thanks for sharing :)

Users who are viewing this thread