temp/staffing services?

jeffro1265

Rice Eater
Established Member
Anyone had any experience with these?

I applied with Acliche in central ohio today to assist me with finding an entry level IT position somewhere. the guy SEEMED confident that he could find me a job somewhere. I'm not desperate for another job as i still have my current one, but i'm sick and tired of working in the food industry.

For those of you have experience them, i have some Qs.
*Are these jobs they assign going to last? ive had my current job for almost 5 years. im looking for that sort of duration again.
*am i going to be "laid off" after the 3 months they get their cut?
*overall experiences.

Not going to lie, I'm pretty excited, but nervous at the same time. I feel i am worth my weight in gold. even though my financial responsibilities are minimal, i cant afford to be employed for 3 more months and be let go for no reason.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
You'll most likely get a temporary project. You will definitely get ripped off so bad that in 5 years you'll look back and kick yourself for getting hustled so bad. It's got nothing to do with them getting a 1 time cut. They're probably charging double than what they're paying you, so they want you to work as long as possible. They feed on inexperienced people like you. Gotta start somewhere I guess. Good luck.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread