tennessee members roll call

mattadams6552

Established Member
How was the track last night? Hate i missed it, we had ball tournaments. Hopefully I will be free next friday night if anyone wants to go again.

sonicdan

Established Member
Just a heads up, I think we are looking at going to the drag strip again this Friday. Matt is going to send out a mass text, but we are going to try and get posting on here a priority to keep from cluttering up peoples inboxes with group messages:coolman:

Last edited:

matthayn

COBRO TO 5.BRO
Established Member
Just a heads up, I think we are looking at going to the drag strip again this Friday. Matt is going to send out a mass text, but we are going to try and get posting on here a priority to keep from cluttering up peoples inboxes with group messages:coolman:

What time is good for everybody to meet tomorrow? I say we try to get there a little earlier this time, maybe before dark?

sonicdan

Established Member
I know what you mean, Andrew. I was thinking it was this weekend until I looked it up.

You meeting us tomorrow to cruise into the drag strip?

sonicdan

Established Member
You guys wanna meet up at the ball park at 7pm tomorrow? That should give us about an hour of daylight.

Chime in people!

matthayn

COBRO TO 5.BRO
Established Member
You guys wanna meet up at the ball park at 7pm tomorrow? That should give us about an hour of daylight.

Chime in people!

Can we meet at 630 at the ballpark? Betting by the time we shoot the breeze and leave it will be closer to 7 anyway

BadSonicBlueSVT

Established Member
Can we meet at 630 at the ballpark? Betting by the time we shoot the breeze and leave it will be closer to 7 anyway

I'm going to try to make it by 630. I'm trying to get another guy I know to come with us but I may have to go meet him in selmer. I'll keep you'll updated.

Users who are viewing this thread