termi takes out c6 procharged vette!!!

90lxfox5.0

Established Member
Cars,
Mine 03 termi 15psi whipple 570whp with supporting bolt ons.3600-3700lbs
Maliks,06 c6 stalled geared pro charged c6 vette,makes 550whp.3200-3300 lbs

Race was his race as i would have went from a dig or a low gear roll.

first race was from 40ish and i put a solid 2 to 3 cars on him pulling the whole way.
Second race was from 60ish and i put 1.5 to 2 cars on him.
Vids will be up soon thanks to Joe my ride along guy.I pulled to 135 to 140 ish.

:rockon:

90lxfox5.0

Established Member
It just happened about 30 minutes ago,my buddy will be uploading it and i will get the link up tonite or tomorrow.Keep your pants on lol.

Slowmofo

Wut?
Established Member
so he made 20rwhp less through a auto, weighs 2-3 hundred lbs less, is more aerodynamic and you pulled him?

Can't wait till the vid

90lxfox5.0

Established Member
DAmm the haters on a svt board,hating the fact that a termi beat up on a vette.He picked the speeds not me,i would have went from 25 or a dig myself.

CAll bs all you want till the vids are you will be eating fuggn crow when they are up.

90lxfox5.0

Established Member
th_cobravsprochargedvette.jpg

chitowncobra

Established Member
DAmm the haters on a svt board,hating the fact that a termi beat up on a vette.He picked the speeds not me,i would have went from 25 or a dig myself.

CAll bs all you want till the vids are you will be eating fuggn crow when they are up.
+1+1 agree w/you 100% some people on this board cant accept TERMI'S are BAD ASS!!! NICE KILL!!!!!!!:beer::beer::beer:

Last edited:

Stangfreek

Premium Unleaded Member
Established Member
so he made 20rwhp less through a auto, weighs 2-3 hundred lbs less, is more aerodynamic and you pulled him?

Can't wait till the vid

He made 20 less PEAK rwhp, and went from a shitty spot for the auto...yes, this race is probably pretty indicative of what will happen over and over for these two particular cars.

Peak HP means nothing except to indicate the level the car is at. A centri blown car is only making its number at the point of maximum airflow, while a twin screw car is making the number for a good while. The Cobra has a HUGE advantage in average horsepower over the RPM's used in a race like this, so it winning is not a surprise in the least.

Last edited:

90lxfox5.0

Established Member
He made 20 less PEAK rwhp, and went from a shitty spot for the auto...yes, this race is probably pretty indicative of what will happen over and over for these two particular cars.

Peak HP means nothing except to indicate the level the car is at. A centri blown car is only making its number at the point of maximum airflow, while a twin screw car is making the number for a good while. The Cobra has a HUGE advantage in average horsepower over the RPM's used in a race like this, so it winning is not a surprise in the least.
Ya its called power under the curve.Im a BIG believer of this with all my cars,My cobra makes instant tq and carrys it all the way to redline.And the hp is very flat to for a little 4.6.Wait till i put 20psi at this bitch,just waiting for my cooling mods to show up this week.

Users who are viewing this thread