Terminator Alternators

ttk53

Established Member
I have 3 new ford Alternators

p/n 2R3Z-10V346-BARM

They are refurbed but that’s all you can get today.

IF you look back in my post I had, a lot of alt problems so I had these things on stock but my problem seems to be solved so I would like to liquidate them.

Still in original boxes, two haven’t even been opened.

I would Like $180 shipped
this is a great price because you don't have to pay a core charge or worry about sending your old one back.

ttk53

Established Member
have to ask what "solved" your problem?

bump for ya

I really think I had a bad BAP I was going through an alt as soon as I would do a 3rd gear pull. I was going through them in the mater of hours or even min sometimes.

I put a new BAP in and the problem seems to have gone away.

Just letting you know you can get brand new ones from tousley ford for $160

REALLY?

cause this is what they sent me

$173.61 plus $60 core, and shipping

p/n 2R3Z-10V346-BARM

Thanks!
Mike R

So if you can do math lets say 6% sales tax, $60 core, going light $8 to ship. for a grand total of $252.02, the lets add $8 to ship the old one back $260.02, But you do get $60 back so $200.02 yea looks like $160 to me, Plus you have had your time and money tied up shipping it back. But thanks for your incorrect input.

Last edited:

mayer65

Lost
Established Member
Last edited:

ttk53

Established Member
I think this is the post he was referring to:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ibutors-320/722117-2004-cobra-alternator.html

Dated last year.

Either way. I want an unopened one. PM ASAP with paypal info (even if you send invoice so I can confirm it is you). I'll use direct transfer and not credit card. Should lower the fees. Or send me a request in paypal. Mine is going out now and I need this quickly.
[email protected]

Thanks very much.

sent u a pm and an invoice on paypal hope the invoice works never sent one before. I'll ship tomorrow if I see payment.

ttk53

Established Member
I think this is the post he was referring to:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ibutors-320/722117-2004-cobra-alternator.html

Dated last year.

Either way. I want an unopened one. PM ASAP with paypal info (even if you send invoice so I can confirm it is you). I'll use direct transfer and not credit card. Should lower the fees. Or send me a request in paypal. Mine is going out now and I need this quickly.
[email protected]

Thanks very much.

sent that out today you soul dhave a PM with tracking info

Users who are viewing this thread