"Terminator" Decal Set

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I am not feeling it. It should have at least been in the terminator FONT. Scoll till you see Terminator. You could have a local vinyl shop cut those out for you with a cost of around $7.00 I should think.

http://www.sketchpad.net/t1.htm

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
Yeah but our car is the CAR not the Terminator MOVIE!

It comes with 3, 2 for the fenders and one for under the SVT on the rear. 3 different colors: Black, Red, White.

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
I like bling, but I don't get much out of this one. If anything, I'd think about centering one in the rear window.

BlueSS

I don't think it ever looks good when people put something next to the side snakes? Especially those "supercharged" emblems. Maybe on the bottom of one of the small side windows?

Kimcobra

Established Member
KissMySVT said:
I don't think it ever looks good when people put something next to the side snakes? Especially those "supercharged" emblems. Maybe on the bottom of one of the small side windows?

A agree with him..

Harry Schneider

Established Member
Looks stupid...anything on a Cobra that wasn't meant to be there just takes away from the beauty!! Bling, stickers, etc. are for the rice crowd. Hey Getteup, nice f--kin car!! Laws says put a plate on the front here in Canada, I say F--k you! I will NOT run a front plate on that bumper! Mines #1959, whats yours?

torchenvy

I e-brake all FWD cars!
Established Member
Harry Schneider said:
Looks stupid...anything on a Cobra that wasn't meant to be there just takes away from the beauty!! Bling, stickers, etc. are for the rice crowd. Hey Getteup, nice f--kin car!! Laws says put a plate on the front here in Canada, I say F--k you! I will NOT run a front plate on that bumper! Mines #1959, whats yours?

he's supposed to be running a front plate also since he is an Ohio resident, and so am I. I just got my Cobra from a state where no front plate is required and I can't bring myself to put holes in the bumper cover, but once I get a ticket I will be forced to. :xpl:

Last edited:

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
I took a good look at the car, yeah the stickers would look tacky on my car. The only body mod that would look ok but would be a pain in the butt is to delete the side quarter windows with a solid color matched body panel. I've seen it done and it's CLEAN. But not worth the trouble.

SnakeBit

Mid-Life Crisis my ass!
Established Member
torchenvy said:
he's supposed to be running a front plate also since he is an Ohio resident, and so am I. I just got my Cobra from a state where no front plate is required and I can't bring myself to put holes in the bumper cover, but once I get a ticket I will be forced to. :xpl:
Check with HBH. There is a front plate mount which bolts under the bumper instead of through the front. When you remove it, there are no visible holes. A search might turn up some other alternatives.

torchenvy

I e-brake all FWD cars!
Established Member
SnakeBit said:
Check with HBH. There is a front plate mount which bolts under the bumper instead of through the front. When you remove it, there are no visible holes. A search might turn up some other alternatives.

I like that idea, I will have to take a look.

Thanks!!!!

Wintermute

Banned
Harry Schneider said:

Move to Alberta !

:thumbsup:

cobra04972tx1

HP, U CAN'T HAVE 2 MUCH
Established Member
torchenvy said:
Same here in Texas. I say screw em! Until they make Vette owners drill holes in their front bumper cover, I damn sure won't.

Users who are viewing this thread