Terminator front end Problem

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
here you go....
03bumpermk9.jpg
03bumper2sq9.jpg
01 front bumper on a new edge still looks the best though....
01cobrakj9.jpg

not the best pics on the red one but I get the idea, should look just fine until I can get a different hood. thanks!!

that black cobra looks awesome!!! I may just try to get my 99 bumper fixed... lol

carnut726

Established Member
LOL the red one is mine and yes my pix do suck - i will get some better ones,,, my bumper fit perfect, no issues at all. the stock hood lines match up perfectly...no gaps, no spaces. My hood latches fine and it did not change at all and it closes perfectly. I friggin love it. IMHO it looks way better then the 01 style. but to each his own,,,, but i goota say the black one with the chin spoiler does look pretty hot.

Last edited:

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
LOL the red one is mine and yes my pix do suck - i will get some better ones,,, my bumper fit perfect, no issues at all. the stock hood lines match up perfectly...no gaps, no spaces. My hood latches fine and it did not change at all and it closes perfectly. I friggin love it. IMHO it looks way better then the 01 style. but to each his own,,,, but i goota say the black one with the chin spoiler does look pretty hot.

would be great if you could post more pics!! from the front and side if possible. I've been looking at your car for a while now and I really like the combination!! and it saves me money cause I don't have to buy a new hood :beer: and from what I've researched a 2.3 whipple seems to fit underneath to :rockon:

carnut726

Established Member
Thanx for the kind words. i love the combo myself. to me it just looks sleek and clean.
I can post more pix but only if you promise not to blast me to hard for the BIG cobra put on there. LOL
I love it but many dont.... Oh well such is life.
tell me exact spots to photo so that i can give you the shots you need.

carnut726

Established Member
WMA : what suspension, wheel combo do you have on that? your stance is fuggin perfect. Are those 03 side skirts? does your exhaust hit at all on the street?

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanx for the kind words. i love the combo myself. to me it just looks sleek and clean.
I can post more pix but only if you promise not to blast me to hard for the BIG cobra put on there. LOL
I love it but many dont.... Oh well such is life.
tell me exact spots to photo so that i can give you the shots you need.

I would never blast anyone, heck I'm the one with the GT putting a cobra hood and bumper on, lol.

I would like to see shots from the front and the side, mine is going to be a bit different since it's really slammed with the coilovers but at least get an idea how my car will look :beer:

DuffManRHA

The cake is not a lie.
Established Member
since we're on the topic, does anyone have any pics of a new edge with its stock bumper, but with a 03/04 hood? I think i've seen/read somewhere that there is someone that makes the hood that specifically fits non-03/04 cars and doesn't have those gaps, or anything. I'm thinking of doing this because i love the looks of the hood, but like many, i think the front bumper doesn't do the car justice

Eric

Users who are viewing this thread