Terminator FULL BOLT ON DRAG KIT for sale/trade

curry101

Established Member
Hey whats up i am selling my drag set up to go road racing done with drag. so i am selling my whole kit in exchange for equal suspension in road race form or a stock irs with $$$ anyways heres what i got a 03 cobra unported eaton 2.8 pulley intake full exhaust and this suspension my fastest pass is 10.98 @ 128mph no bottle so this is what is for sell also consistant 1.4*-!.5* 60 foots

15x10 pro star wheels with M/T slicks 2 PASSES ON THESES
15x3.5 pro star fronts with et drag front
fully built 8.8
auburn pro dif
eibach shocks (blown out so worked great)
gt springs
upr double adjustable upper control arms
upr lower control arm
moser 33spline axels
areospace heavy duty drag brakes rear only
anti roll bar
front coil overs
tokicko 5 way fronts
correct size alumunim drive shaft ( you'll need this )

i dont have a price for all this bc i want a trade so i can bolt on and go road racing but if the money is right i will sell.. thanks for looking

Travis 714 348 6303

Travis-2.jpg

watermark2php.jpg

63WachooLookinAt-1.jpg

PIC-0097.jpg
photobucket.com/albums/h300/curry101/PIC-0093.jpg[/IMG]
PIC-0100.jpg

PIC-0104.jpg

ttype69

Established Member
hay if your going road raceing i have a butler aluminum raceing seat direct bolt in for 03-04 cobra its fits about a 34-36 inch waiste. i also have a set of koning villians there a light weight wheel for road race ill trade those for some stockers with tires but if you ever need anything let me know pm me im taking my road race car back to stock my rear suspension is a kenny brown with a rear end cooler but your far away from me and my car isnt in storage ye... the more i think about it i would like this trade but shipping would cost a million bucks but let me know cause when the snow flies in ohio this year my cars getting torn down

Baker1k

slowbra
Established Member
Where are you located I have a nice irs that I may be able to work something out if ur close

curry101

Established Member
probably a little bit i mean i would need to upgrade half shafts gears and irs brace that stuff is expensive... what sounds far? and other guy when im there and ready for tires and wheels

ttype69

Established Member
cool curry just ad me or pm me some time i have tons of roud race stuff thats comeing off the car wheel seat a strut tower brace um airbag delete stuff like that but when you need anyhthing just let me know ill try to get some pics of my set up for you this week

my92gt

Established Member
I'm in Fresno Cali.. I have a stock IRS with a BF brace.. It's got 50k miles.. I have a magnaflow IRS catback. And since I see that u have wheels too idk if ur willing to trade for stock finish wheels, fronts are oem 275-40-17 pirellis and rears are AFS 17x 10.5 with 315-35-17 nittos with 30 miles on them(still have the little nipples on the wheels).. Lmk if ur interested..

curry101

Established Member
i can just sell the wheels seperatley and we can do the swap for the rear end, exhaust,brakes,driveshaft yada yada yada... we got two options i got a shop that will do your swap for 300 or we can meet up before drive each others cars and make sure its solid then you can bring the shit over or what not.... the brace is cool im going to put gears in it... any idea on how much half shafts are? i got one other guy that wants to swap with built half shafts but hes broke and wants me to do his swap for him for free and no extra money at all hahah hit me up 714 348 6303 p.s. i used to work for greg@ret ;)

my92gt

Established Member
Half shafts brand new are 1500$ I believe.. The stock halfshafts are good until of course you start making 700+ rwhp with no other mods dumping the clutch at 3k+RPMS.. FTBR bushings will be good for you since u r going to be doing the twisties.. RTusnake and broke7 have taken there cars 9's and 10's on the stock IRS in the 1/4 so I know they can handle the load, but no 2 cars are built the same.. If u want we can arrange something so we can both make time to drive each others cars.. I live in Fresno CA so Anaheim will be a lil far for me to drive and take 2 rears off the same day and put them on the same day. U too can call me at 5598627285 if you want and we can come up with a solution.. Thanks

curry101

Established Member
Half shafts brand new are 1500$ I believe.. The stock halfshafts are good until of course you start making 700+ rwhp with no other mods dumping the clutch at 3k+RPMS.. FTBR bushings will be good for you since u r going to be doing the twisties.. RTusnake and broke7 have taken there cars 9's and 10's on the stock IRS in the 1/4 so I know they can handle the load, but no 2 cars are built the same.. If u want we can arrange something so we can both make time to drive each others cars.. I live in Fresno CA so Anaheim will be a lil far for me to drive and take 2 rears off the same day and put them on the same day. U too can call me at 5598627285 if you want and we can come up with a solution.. Thanks

thats bad ass i got a shop out here that would do the swap BUT its 3 bills and we could meet halfway for sure

Users who are viewing this thread