Terminator going 4.0L whipple

DBABCOBRA

Extremely Slow
Established Member
Well, I finally broke down and purchased the 4.0 crusher that I've wanted. TDP stage 2 trans with an RXT clutch to get the power to the rear.
I'll be going E85/return, but I can't decide which injectors: ID2200s or Deatschwerks 200lb?
Goal is 875-900whp (stock long block).

Who here has a similar set up and which injectors did you go with? Want to have a good idle, as it won't be a track only car.

GodStang

Established Member
Well, I finally broke down and purchased the 4.0 crusher that I've wanted. TDP stage 2 trans with an RXT clutch to get the power to the rear.
I'll be going E85/return, but I can't decide which injectors: ID2200s or Deatschwerks 200lb?
Goal is 875-900whp (stock long block).

Who here has a similar set up and which injectors did you go with? Want to have a good idle, as it won't be a track only car.

Very few running the 4.0 due to the issue of them breaking cranks like no ones busniess. The guys that do run it are stroked, cammed, bored, heads and so on and have the cranks keyed. What heads, cams and what not do you plan on running? I would think you could do 900rwhp with ID1300s and E85 with ease. That is most likily what I will be running. I had FRPP 80s at 800rwhp with E85 on my old build with plenty left in them.

Users who are viewing this thread