Terminator in disguise

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
I'm guessing he wants it...just can't quite swing it...:coolman:

Hehe, I couldn't make sense of it. I get a TON of interest on the car everyday. I can't believe I have this car still as cheap as I am selling it! It's a tuned, running car that is a blast to drive. The motor only has 50k miles on it. You can't get a real Terminator anywhere near this cheap and the "cheap" ones all have 100k miles on them!

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
I know you said an automatic DD but what about a Mazdaspeed 6?

I'd consider it if you weren't so far away. No way in hell am I going anywhere near close to NY. :lol1:

I cannot believe its still here. GLWS

You and me both bro. This car is a crazy, cheap, easy way to go fast. The car already is pretty damn fast, but it's completely setup for a Kenne Bell or a Whipple already too. Find a cheap used one somewhere on the board, slap it on and you can have a reliable, fun as hell 650rw+ car for CHEAP! :rockon:

The car is just sitting in the garage waiting for someone to take it home. :)

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
8601.jpg

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Trade for a Mystic?

This is Cannon off of DFW btw.

No thanks bro. I'm sure it's a really nice car, but I'm looking to move on from older Mustangs. 14 of them in a row now, time for something else. I don't even drive this one, even after all of the work gone into it. It just sits in the garage 99% of the time. I showed it to someone last night interested in it and it was the first time I had driven it in a month. I had forgotten how much it was drive! lol. But I still turned around and just took it home and parked it. Just not motivated with it anymore.

This car needs a new home with someone who is going to drive the hell out of it and enjoy it regularly. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread