terminator issue?

san-man

Established Member
I am somewhat new to terminators. My friends has one. It is an 03 screaming yellow with a 2.3 whipple with supporting mods. The first issue was: it would not stay running. I figured it was the alternator. So we changed it and cleaned all the grounds. We still have the same problem. Will not stay running. He is frustrated and I know he is getting fuel. The only thing I could think of now is maybe a relay or fuse but he does not have a owners manual.

Also we found that his mafia was wet internally. Is it possible that this is the issue. Disconnected the MAF and his car tries to run and actually runs on its own. However, connecting the MAF again. It starts and runs for a second then just dies.

I would like some help to help a friend and fellow SVT owner. So any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time,
Carlos

Last edited:

04GTMustang

Established Member
Any DTC's? Did you check the batt voltage and MAF counts on a handheld tuner?

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
it sounds as if you narrowed down the problem already. Slap a different Mafia on there and it should be good.

san-man

Established Member
No DTCs and I now have his battery on the charger even though I do not think that there is anything wrong with the battery.

Just figured I'd charge it with waiting on parts.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread