Terminator meet Thursday at Mustang week!

nastynotch483

Established Member
So few of the guys are putting together a Terminator Meet on Thursday starts at about 8:30 am at the Bass Pro Shop in north Myrtle Beach. Dan from Pro Dyno has welcomed us to come to his area where at 9 am will kick out the Battle at the Beach Dyno Challenge, there are 10 cars that have been picked to compete in the shootout I been told that Muscle mustangs & fast fords will be covering the Dyno shoot out and will be doing a write up for an upcoming issue so this will be a great chance to get some Great pictures and see some awesome cars so come by and Bring out them Terminators!

Blowntangs

Established Member
Loaded and ready

I will be there got her loaded up! Can't Wait this will be my first year without my foxbody but I will have my Terminator!
20140712_140305.jpg
20140712_140332.jpg

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
We had a lot of Terminators come out to The SVTP Cruise-In. A white one won the SVTP/CJPP Exhaust Competition. :beer:

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
I wish I could have made it not only did my car not make the trip this year I ended up having to leave early Thursday morning to head back home. It was the worst ride home ever I passed three kidney stones within the next couple days returning home. I made the trip down on the Harley this year so the ride home with those stones floating around really sucked. I sure hope next year the car makes it and no health issues while down there. Tarheel trooper I did get to see your car at the meet and greet and all I can say is you have a sweet ride brother.

Users who are viewing this thread