Terminator milege

How many miles on your snake?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

4.6speed

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
I'm over 61,000 now. Probably closer to 62,000 than 61.
Glad to see someone getting some miles on their car! I myself bought mine to drive, unfortunately the snow here forces me to store it for at least 4 months a year.

vipergts281

Established Member
4.6speed said:
Glad to see someone getting some miles on their car! I myself bought mine to drive, unfortunately the snow here forces me to store it for at least 4 months a year.
:beer:

It's been my daily driver for just over two years. I get snow here to, but not as bad as you I'm sure. I've driven plenty of times in the snow with my Cobra. Not fun at all, but I did it.

I buy cars to drive as well. I can't see paying alot of money for a car and then just have it sit there. It's not like you make money when you sell it years down the road.

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
Gotta update: I just hit 20k the other day, its in storage now until spring with like 20,1xx. I love this car.

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
I don't understand why people try to keep the miles down, especially once it's all modded to hell - drive and enjoy the car, don't let it sit around - why do people brag about not driving it? That's not cool, at all.

I've got 72k on mine now.

Last edited:

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
Well, Mine has 56,000 and some change on it. It was bought with 43,000 miles on it. It sits in the driveway most of the time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread