Terminator owners in Phoenix area (AZ)

uhhhaaron

Established Member
Hello, been lurking for the last couple months. Finally purchased my Termi (10th Anniversary) in early August. I’m still a noob but absolutely love the car so far. It’s been my dream car since I was in high school.

My question is, are there any Phoenix/Arizona members out there? Just wanted to do a casual meet up of some sort. Pick the brain of seasoned owners. Don’t want to clog the forums with countless questions I have about the car LOL

Any input is appreciated!

Cheers

uhhhaaron

Established Member
5904D247-8685-4541-ABF0-6ACFF910BD0C.jpeg

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice terminator, I sold my 04 cobra last year but still own a 14 GT500, do you ever go to cars and coffee or the Scottsdale Pavilion's on Saturday?

uhhhaaron

Established Member
Nice terminator, I sold my 04 cobra last year but still own a 14 GT500, do you ever go to cars and coffee or the Scottsdale Pavilion's on Saturday?

Thanks.

ANd nope I have not. I’ve never owned an enthusiast car before. I’ll definitely look into it!

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Hello, been lurking for the last couple months. Finally purchased my Termi (10th Anniversary) in early August. I’m still a noob but absolutely love the car so far. It’s been my dream car since I was in high school.

My question is, are there any Phoenix/Arizona members out there? Just wanted to do a casual meet up of some sort. Pick the brain of seasoned owners. Don’t want to clog the forums with countless questions I have about the car LOL

Any input is appreciated!

Cheers

Congratulations and nice car. Just a word to the wise, people around here hate it when you use "that" term. It's Terminator or Cobra. Otherwise you could catch some heat. Just FYI brother........

Again nice car and welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread