Terminator Part Out/3.4 whipple/T56 Magnum/5.0 Stroker etc

Ponyracer1

Established Member
Decided to go back to "stock" so I can trade in the car. Here's the first round of stuff. If your local and want to do something on the engine, let me know!

3.4 whipple, non crusher, dragon TB, FORE rails, 80lb delco injectors, stock whipple pulley as well as 2 RR pulleys, 3.5 and a 3.2. Blower has approx. 150 miles on it, still on startup tune, no hard pulls. Inlet has been removed and modified to relocate IAC to work with the dragon. $3900 plus shipping, est $100, if its less I'll refund your $, if its more I'll cover it.

Tremec Magnum T56 with dual disc clutch and steel driveshaft. You arrange shipping or local pickup. $3000

BBRC fuel tank with fuel lab 1500hp intank pump. -10 supply -8 return Braded PTFE. Also includes Fuel labs electronic regulator that controls pump speed by sensing boost. $2000

Stock lower cage, good shape. $175 shipped
Flaming river manual rack and pinion low mileage with steering shaft and bump steer kit. $375 shipped
Innovations west dampner, works with stock cage lower, low miles. $200 shipped
Aftermarket dual pass heat exchanger excellent shape $150 shipped

Need an engine? 5.0 stroker, DSS lvl 10 "alluminator", super low miles, Stock heads, GT cams, canton pan, ARP head/lower end studs, ARP rod bolts.

Will sell whole car for $16500

More to follow!

Text for pics!

Paypal or postal money orders only! I'll eat the 3% on paypal!

Text for fastest response/Pics 907 885 5900

Will begin taking parts off by mid week, parts will be shipping by the 14th.

If your local, will trade parts for NICE titled dune quad(s)/side by side.

Last edited:

Ponyracer1

Established Member
Stock caged lower-$150

Flaming river manual rack and pinion, includes aftermarket steering shaft and bumpsteer kit, low mileage, in good shape. $350 plus shipping.

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
Very interested in making a deal for the t56. and potentially the fuel system.

But, I am in Texas.

How open are you to driving? lol. I will shoot you a text.

Ponyracer1

Established Member
LOL I just finished driving from AK to CA then CA to OH flew to ME from OH then drove back to CA. Rather not do to much more lol but we may be able to figure something out.

Users who are viewing this thread