terminator parts Hawk pads, braided lines, injectors, maf, hydroboos, oil pan,cluster

dart454twinturb

Established Member
Up for sale I have several parts for sale. I will put prices on all that will include shipping. I would prefer not to ship the bigger items so local pickup in Topeka ks would be preferred. I will ship at buyers expense on those items though. I can provide pics of anything through text so feel free to send a message to 785-608-9228 or pm me. Text will be the fastest way to get a response.

03/04 cobra oil pan 75.00 shipped

03/04 cobra cluster 64xxx miles. In great working order. Will include the boost harness with it 275 shipped

Hawk HPS front brake pads. Brand new in box paid 120.00 asking 100.00 shipped

Russell stainless brake lines for all 4 corners. Will fit cobra with SRA swap 120.00 shipped. Paid 140 for them still brand new in box

Front cobra brake setup will include spindles, hubs, drilled and slotted rotors, new pads, red painted calipers and brackets with machine finish cobra lettering, brake hoses, and abs sensors 400.00 plus actual shipping on them.

stock 39# injectors with cobra MAF sensor 215 shipped

Front bumper support bar. Factory 03/04 cobra with provisions for the intercooler mount 85 shipped

03/04 cobra hydro boost setup 125 shipped

99-04 cobra Flowmaster cat back exhaust for IRS 200.00 picked up in Topeka ks

Custom rear seat delete. Not cheap flimsy crap. Made right and custom cut to fit. Has carpeted bottom and carpeted back. Has SVT cut out in back with blue led lights shining through the letters. Add a sweet custom touch to your ride 275.00 picked up in Topeka ks

Full nitrous bottle with guage and bottle blanket 125.00 picked up. I can ship this but it would obviously have to be empty to do that.

Steeda Adjustable clutch cable, clutch quadrant, and firewall adjuster 75.00 shipped.

Also have a drivers and passenger door off of a 1999 cobra complete minus door panels. Black in color 100.00 each picked up in Topeka ks.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread