Terminator specific NOS kit and Bogart Wedlded D10's

supraman1990

Established Member
Im going to go ahead and change this ad from a feeler to a serious ad as Im having thoughts of moving into a c6 z06 if a few things go my way and I will not be needing this stuff.

NOS Cobra specific plate kit $425 obo
This is the Cobra specific kit that NOS still retails today. I purchased it a few months ago and never installed it on my car. The person I purchased it from said that they never sprayed it once installed on their car due to not having it tuned. Everything is there and it will come with a spare WOT switch and a 10lb NOS bottle with bottle gauge. As most of you know even a small shot from one of these will result in huge amounts of horsepower and torque increase.
Holley Performance Products Cobra Kit Nitrous System*02120NOS
image-18.jpg

image-19.jpg
image-20.jpg

Bogart Welded D10 with tires sold
These are a full set of Bogart D10's. 15x3.5 with welded spacer to clear cobra brakes and brand new radial skinnys as well as 15x10 rear wheels with 26x10.5 bias ply ET Streets that are 80-90%. I have had these for about a year and have yet to run them because my car was apart for most of this track season. The wheels will come with 2 of the deep center caps if desired and lugnuts, however I had planned to get bogart to replace all the lugs for me and make me up some of the small billet centers. One of the rears has been drilled for screws but I did check with Bogart and they are very repairable if desired. I would also be willing to advise you on what you needed to do to fit these on your IRS without hacking up all kinds of things if you are purchasing them.
image-29.jpg
image-30.jpg
image-31.jpg

PM me with any questions or offers and everything is obo. Its not chiseled in stone that Im going to sell the car but even if I do not I will be putting a blower on my terminator in the spring and will use this money for that. Shoot me some offers guys, and thanks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread