Terminator, still turning heads

OODUD

Established Member
Why can't I just drive my Cobra at peace and not get challenged by every swinging?? who thinks it's just a regular old Mustang.

OODUD

Established Member
The 03 cobra is timeless. Its a design that will carry on. I love my cobra. BUT, I may be going to the dark side. I have owned my cobra since 03. Thinking of getting a vette. After driving a c6 z06 and my buddies new c7 z06, I think I am going tomake the change.
Nah man "Stang Freak" don't do it, I have driven a Zr 1 and my buddy's camed up Z06. I have learned with all that of money they put into the new Vets to make them run they still can't leave my stock 04 Cobra behind. I haven't done nothing to my car and it's 14 years old ha! and I don't feel like I'm inside of damn capsule. The sound of the 04Cobra can never be matched period and it's proven.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Nah man "Stang Freak" don't do it, I have driven a Zr 1 and my buddy's camed up Z06. I have learned with all that of money they put into the new Vets to make them run they still can't leave my stock 04 Cobra behind. I haven't done nothing to my car and it's 14 years old ha! and I don't feel like I'm inside of damn capsule. The sound of the 04Cobra can never be matched period and it's proven.

Wut? Your saying a a cammed Z06 and ZR1 can't beat your stock 04 Cobra?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OODUD

Established Member
Wut? Your saying a a cammed Z06 and ZR1 can't beat your stock 04 Cobra?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh yea they can beat me, I am just pushing the stock 400HP. I can run with my buddy's Z06 really good we go at it all the times, he has to really push it over 140-150 mph to get away from me and I am cool with that . He knows my Cobra engine has the unlimited potential and he respects that.

lucheski

Established Member
WhatsApp%20Image%202017-05-31%20at%209.45.27%20PM_zps5o45b7dj.jpg

Jason G76

SVT build
Established Member
Just yesterday a buddy from HS and me were doing a cruise event through the mountains of NC. Spent some time on the Parkway and in Boone. Weather was fair when we started out but turned nasty for the better part of the drive.

When the group of us stopped in Black Mountain to gas up it was quite the site as 15+ Mustangs descended on this Mobil station. I should mention here that of the 33 cars in the cruise my friend (in his 2003 Redfire GT) and myself were the only New Edge Mustangs involved. At least 25 of the cars were some flavor of Roush model, including one Roush F150.

Back at the Mobil station my friend and I gassed up and were waiting for the rest of the Roush cars. While waiting a dude in a lifted Dodge Ram truck rolled up on the other side of the pumps and said "your car is absolutely beautiful" and he stared for a while. I thanked him and he moved away.

I have been paid a few compliments in the almost 2 years that I've owned it but this was special. Two main reasons. One, I was 10' away from a dozen much newer, striped and wheeled Roush Mustangs that he didn't even seem to notice. Two, my car was nasty from 3 hours of very, very wet conditions. It was far from how I try to keep it.

It just goes to show that the Terminators, to those who know, continue to stand out and that is just cool. I feel fortunate to own one and this episode reinforced it.

Have a great weekend folks. I've got some detailing... who am I kidding, A LOT of detailing to do:)

e354ba68011b89161e9150c5e3a14f74.jpg

cea1cc88be8b6c870f12cf9a80ee96a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-T710 using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I like that termi
I own a GT much like the redfire one and it's got some mods but potentially has a termi swap in it's somewhat near future

https://imageshack.com/i/poR6cOl6j

Jason G76

SVT build
Established Member
See that wasn't so hard.
Forgive me... I signed up here awhile ago but haven't been active much and would like to be.
So yea I'm obviously new here but not new to mustangs at all I have owned three
2 foxes and I've owned this new edge for a couple years and looking to turn it into something sweet.. I know there's a lot of knowledge here.. I plan to stick around and learn how things work here and learn from guys like yourself

OODUD

Established Member
Hey Jason G76, you are correct there is a ton of knowledge here. This is the first place I look when I have a problem and a lot times somebody has already brought up the issue on a forum and solutions have followed, just awesome!!

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
When cruising I never really notice people gawking, but when my wife is the A driver she comments every time someone stares. She especially loves it when it's a broad that is checking out the car. She gives a dirty look because she needs to mark her territory I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread