Terminator VS 00 Z28 VS Built Mazdaspeed6

Payne Racing 67

Established Member
Went to a car meet last night with a bunch of friends. My one buddy has a fully built Mazdaspeed6(built motor, GTX3076r, meth, 3" turboback, 4" intake) making 450awhp. There was also a guy with a full bolton/tuned 00 Camaro Z28(LS6 Intake mani, pacesetter LT's, corsa catback, slp lid/ram air hood, and custom tune.) They wanted to run, and of course I had to jump in with them and show them what's up. Went from a 40, me in 2nd. My DR's were cold so I spun all of 2nd, hit 3rd and just took off. Speed6 walked the Camaro(5-6 cars) and my buddy in the speed6 said I had 6-7 cars on him by 140. They did a few more runs but I just watched. Unfortunately I didn't have my cam on me because I told myself no matter what, I wasn't running...lol so much for that.

b_dike

Established Member
Nice kill... I would've thought a 450awhp Mazdaspeed6 would put up a better fight than that. Should've tried from a dig to see what happens.

Pruitt146

Established Member
What are your mods?

Posted via
Topify
using iPhone/iPad

They are in his signature right below the post.
bash.gif

I'm looking on mobile and sigs don't show up

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Payne Racing 67

Established Member
Nice kill... I would've thought a 450awhp Mazdaspeed6 would put up a better fight than that. Should've tried from a dig to see what happens.
Thanks...I have a good amount of weight reduction. Going by the weight reduction threads I've read, close to 300lbs(lighter front seats, no rear seats, nothing in the trunk, lighter wheels, catless x, pypes m80 mufflers, coilovers, etc). He's at about 3600lbs, plus factor in the top end awd dt loss...

Old:479/499 New: 515rwhp/520rwtq

Just curious, what changed on your setup between these two numbers?
Actually they were the old shitty tune from Mustang Magic, where my AFR's were horrible(high 9's-low 10's at WOT) and my current tune from Kevin at Wicked Motorsports.

Users who are viewing this thread