TERMINATORS still available?

A2V2NV

Established Member
Hey guys,

Are you still seeing Cobra's sitting on lots?? I'm still overseas, and I really can't believe there's still some left!!

If so, I'd probably do it, except I'd completely lose my ass on my GT!!

joe:burnout:

White04Cobra

Established Member
I bought mine last weekend. I checked with all the local ford dealers and there were about 12 in the Orlando area.

I got the only white one around.

TRBO VNM

yup, there were about 5 on the front lot of the dealer today and one was a comp orange vert...first I have seen.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Originally posted by WUTWINE
yup, there were about 5 on the front lot of the dealer today and one was a comp orange vert...first I have seen.
What WUTWINE forgot to tell you is that those 5 Cobras all had $2,000 dealer markups on them.....so they'll be there awhile! Plenty of 04's still around and actually an occasional 03. But most of the 03's left are verts if you're interested.

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
this last thursday at frontier ford was the car show/jack roush signing day and they had 9 cobra on their lot alone. there are about 7 ford dealerships within 45 minutes of me and all have terminators... you should have no problem finding one.

CobraGirlSVT

Established Member
Originally posted by dgussin1
there are over 40 at galpin, coupes and convertibles.

Yep, I was like a kid in a candy store when I went to pick mine out. It took me 30 minutes to settle on one.

SVT4ME

Established Member
Still a few in Vegas! Why not Minot, yuk! Glad I retired before I got the pleasure of that base!

Grif054

Established Member
There are still quite a few Terminators left. I know there more 04'
s than 03's but they are still out there too.

Grif054

Established Member
After searching for almost 2 months Willowbrook Ford in IL. is by far the best. Their service dept. is fantastic too.

FKing1

Established Member
Quite a few around Detroit too. From this forum, there don't seem to be many with the dreaded tick on 04's. I know mine doesn't have it and don't know of any 04's in my circle of Terminator friends.
Fred K.
;-)

A2V2NV

Established Member
Hey thanks guys!

Do any of you guys know of a dealship that would give me a decent deal on my GT?? I mean, it's absolutely PRISITNE!, only 2,500 miles, all supercharged, etc.

Thanks,

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread