Terrible neighbor kid (rental house) terrorizing neighborhood.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
I would start here, now they come with a remote control that gives you 160' range. My kiddo's electronics snap kit that has a sound meter that turns a light on, I bet you could rig something up similar for this!!!

I think you could post videos you make with that safely here without catching the ban hammer. If you can find a horn set that goes over 20Khz you wouldnt even have to hear it but the dog sure would.
Been searching for the 20khz horn in my free time. My googlefu sucks so I usually have to have my better half find everything.

Subscribe to my onlyfans

jessie_sanders

Established Member
I feel your pain. I would be laying in bed trying to fall asleep and the two yapping dogs outside my window going nonstop! I couldn't believe they could keep it up without getting tired. I would be thinking about how to kill them or kidnap them and drop them off somewhere in a field. Not that I would actually do that but it made me so mad at the time.
I just don't understand how consideration doesn't exist anymore. When our dog is outside I'm up his ass instantly if I hear him barking. He's getting lazy in his old age though.
IMG_20231228_144157435_MF_PORTRAIT.jpg

Subscribe to my onlyfans

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
I just don't understand how consideration doesn't exist anymore. When our dog is outside I'm up his ass instantly if I hear him barking. He's getting lazy in his old age though. View attachment 1825364

Subscribe to my onlyfans
I wouldn't let my dog bark like that, you can't sit in the backyard and relax with that going on.
Grey haired old man.
My friend had a Boston terrier, fun dog with a good personality.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just don't understand how consideration doesn't exist anymore. When our dog is outside I'm up his ass instantly if I hear him barking. He's getting lazy in his old age though. View attachment 1825364

Subscribe to my onlyfans

Yup, us too. Dogs bark. Thats a given. See a squirrel or bunny or whatever. Let them bark a bit but then get after it control the animal.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Been searching for the 20khz horn in my free time. My googlefu sucks so I usually have to have my better half find everything.

Subscribe to my onlyfans
Its not something thats readily available, closest thing I could find was a speaker in that frequency range would require alot of time/money invested to make work. I say go for the quad train horn and a 2000' remote, lock it in your shed and use as needed.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not to derail the thread any further, many apologies to the OP, but we use this inside our house to help correct nuisance barking from our dogs. It took one time activating and everyone STFU. When I put this out, everyone heads for the hills. Neither dog will stay in the room with this. It has mixed reviews on amazon, but for us, without a doubt, it worked. To the point my wife won't let me use it anymore cuz she says its too painful for our muts.

I've been tempted to try it outside with neighbors dogs. It says it has a 50' range. @jessie_sanders : not sure if this would work for your application??

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Yup, us too. Dogs bark. Thats a given. See a squirrel or bunny or whatever. Let them bark a bit but then get after it control the animal.

My 2 Irish Wolfhounds don't bark at animals. Deer, rabbits, cats even squirrels. They won't chase either, they watch for a few minutes then go back to sniffing the yard or playing.

They only time they bark is when someone parks in the driveway and walks to the front door. Nothing like 2 x 150 lb dogs barking at the delivery guy.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
My 2 Irish Wolfhounds don't bark at animals. Deer, rabbits, cats even squirrels. They won't chase either, they watch for a few minutes then go back to sniffing the yard or playing.

They only time they bark is when someone parks in the driveway and walks to the front door. Nothing like 2 x 150 lb dogs barking at the delivery guy.
And stands over 6 ft on their hind legs!!!!

DRTYAPE_SRT

Established Member
**** UPDATE ****

I called the PD and had an officer call me back, he was very understanding of my situation and knew everything there was to know about the kid.

The kid has been arrested multiple times, as well as probation/house arrest.

Mother is worthless in the cops opinion.

Was encouraged to call the police on the kid and his friends as much as possible.

He set fire to the neighbors tree trimmings up next to her garage, she has a case against him and went to the leasing agency who deals with their rental and filed a complaint in person with reference to the case number.

The kid hasn’t been seen around since then.

Forty letters have been sent to the property owner and hoa along with daily phone calls by four of our neighbors.

jshen

Established Member
I had a "door knocking" idiot that pestered the hell out of me....I am 72 and didn't want to get a record beating his ass...as I am retired govt...So I put up ring door bell..captured the event on camera and posted it online to get his ID....Called police and they weren't happy I called but being former cop and Asst DA..I told him I wanted a report filed,,a case number given me as I would follow up on it...Once I got him motivated..he went to kid's house and had heart to heart with mom...She called me and I told her I'd have kid arrested if he came back..but did so in a polite manner....Haven't see kid since.

As to the dogs...I built a privacy fence and new neighbor let his dogs chew on it and try to get through...In spite of my calling him, problem persisted...Since fence was on my property by 6 inches I installed a "BullDog 444 HotSpark" electric fence for cattle....As soon as dogs touched that fence...it zapped the bejesus outta them....I was able to disconnect fence in a week...

Users who are viewing this thread