Teskid block

Gopedxr

Established Member
I dont know if this is the right section but my friend might be picking u a 98 teskid block for cheap. He can only afford the pi heads for it. Is that stiill good?

What other advice can you give us on this teskid block build? Like what parts and what we should use and were to look for cheap parts? We want over 0ver 400hp if possible.

Thanks

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Modular motor, cheap and over 400 HP when you figure out that combo let me know... ok?

Gopedxr

Established Member
haha alright we just want good deals you guys know were to shop. P i heads good with this block and what cam should we get?

Gopedxr

Established Member
YRacer: now i gott make a call
RobinYRacer: we need to knwow aht parts we want
YeaaahBoooy: u mean that I want
YeaaahBoooy: idiot
YeaaahBoooy: I can't afford a supercharger yet
YeaaahBoooy: all I'm doing is replacing the block and getting the pi headswap kit
YeaaahBoooy: and then the headers
YeaaahBoooy: and finishing the exhaust
YeaaahBoooy: and hopefully getting stage 2 cams and better pistons

What do you guys think??

racebronco2

Established Member
I dont know if this is the right section but my friend might be picking u a 98 teskid block for cheap. He can only afford the pi heads for it. Is that stiill good?

What other advice can you give us on this teskid block build? Like what parts and what we should use and were to look for cheap parts? We want over 0ver 400hp if possible.

Thanks

You could go to pick-your-part this weekend and pick-up a complete teksid for 1/2 price (long block for around 200.00). You should be able to find a lincoln mark8, most of the ones i have taken apart were still in running condition. They are rated at 285 hp with restrictive intake and exhaust.

Users who are viewing this thread