Tesla Car Crash

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
LOL....what came first, the chicken or the egg.

Exactly! Like we are supposed to believe they got in their Prius or Tesla for the first time and it turned them into an asshole right there and then. They were assholes the whole time and they all gravitate towards the same car that strokes their ego.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I have it on good authority that the purchase or lease of a new or used BMW includes a mandatory "How to be an asshole" class.

side note: the advertisement bar on the right side of the screen is now populated with used Tesla advertisements. lol

96dreamer

Established Member
Sucks to see people died in the crash but I don't get the microscope that Tesla is always under. Any vehicle is going be damaged that much likely killing the passengers at that speed. Bursting into a ball of flames with a tank full of fuel is a great likely hood, the stuff is pretty flammable. There are probable a few accidents a month with the same outcome on non Tesla vehicles that don't even warrant an article.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Spotty build quality, documented factory health and safety violations, hyper inflated stock value, 15 years in the red... add to it abnormal post-crash conditions (relative to traditional cars) and there's your microscope.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Not to mention taking legal action against any journalist that doesn’t say they want to suck Elon Musks **** in their review of Teslas.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread