Test and Tune @ Las Vegas Motor Speedway Friday 11 Aug

RatedR

SVT Poster
Established Member
Lets get together on Friday, Aug. 11 @ Test 'n' Tune - 6-10 p.m Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Give us a chance to blow the carbon out of our rides 1/4 mile at a time!
track times don't matter!! :rollseyes
Looking to meet up at the track around 5pm and just have some fun. If you are down for this please post up
Can't take credit for this----yall can thank Dale (aka Attn2detail) with his True Blue 02 lightning
for this idea! :rockon:

S/C F-1FITTY

Sin City
Established Member
ill be there...:) should be fun..everyone doesn't have to run, so if u wanna come out to watch, thats cool.Hey rueben, u want another chance at beating the L?? :) j.k.

RatedR

SVT Poster
Established Member
S/C F-1FITTY said:
ill be there...:) should be fun..everyone doesn't have to run, so if u wanna come out to watch, thats cool.Hey rueben, u want another chance at beating the L?? :) j.k.
Don't play like you don't remember what happaned on the street by my house:burnout: :poke:

RatedR

SVT Poster
Established Member
Sounds like F-bodys will be out there wanting to play with some Lightnings :) LVFBA will be out there for anyone who has an fbody with video.. because they are shooting a video for our Invasion event.

S/C F-1FITTY

Sin City
Established Member
RatedR said:
Sounds like F-bodys will be out there wanting to play with some Lightnings :) LVFBA will be out there for anyone who has an fbody with video.. because they are shooting a video for our Invasion event.

nice...:) they have some nice ass cars too...:) I am still wanting to run friday, the only thing i am debating is that, its going to be 105 degrees outside...:shrug: it will still be a good time..does everyone wanna meet up at iron skillet at a certain time right by the speedway?, so we all can roll in at once.

RatedR

SVT Poster
Established Member
S/C F-1FITTY said:
nice...:) they have some nice ass cars too...:) I am still wanting to run friday, the only thing i am debating is that, its going to be 105 degrees outside...:shrug: it will still be a good time..does everyone wanna meet up at iron skillet at a certain time right by the speedway?, so we all can roll in at once.
5 pm @ the Iron skillet sounds good:coolman:

RatedR

SVT Poster
Established Member
Vegas Lightning said:
Sorry guys. Love to be there but i'm in Tennessee at the outlaws house, i mean inlaws...LoL Make a couple passes for me though!!!!!!!!!!!
Done deal!!!! :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread