Test and Tune MIR

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Anyone goin to test and tune at MIR tommorow ? I was thinking bout goin up and doin a few more passes to try my luck at getting into the 10's :burnout:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Mother's Day! Sorry Steve, as much as I would love to the Orange Blur.

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
und3rgr0undk1ng said:
Anyone goin to test and tune at MIR tommorow ? I was thinking bout goin up and doin a few more passes to try my luck at getting into the 10's :burnout:

You better take some weight out of it.... or get a good driv:D ..... just kidding steve...

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Im thinkin bout heading out the door in a few, anyone wanna meet up ? Its gonna be my last trip to the track with this car . I dont wanna go if no one else I know is gonna be there tho !!!

wheelhopper

Established Member
I did not even know they were doing T&T today. I would have planned for the weekend better if I did. Good luck on the 10's.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
und3rgr0undk1ng said:
Im thinkin bout heading out the door in a few, anyone wanna meet up ? Its gonna be my last trip to the track with this car . I dont wanna go if no one else I know is gonna be there tho !!!
Good luck Steve!!! Keep us posted. And beter not break TV's new Cobra! :lol:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
T&T at MIR is a misnomer. You'll get 2-3 passes in if you hotlap it before they start the gamblers race and you are $hit outta luck.

I haven't been able to get to the track yet this year because I have softball games on friday nights, and it's just not worth it to me to spend the money for those couple of runs you can get in on a sunday.

If you do go...good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread