Test and tune today!!

Kimcobra

Established Member
Well I didn't do to good my first time ever at the track.I was nervous and they made me do a solo run so the guys could help me with the lights and getting used to the track.Any way I ran a [email protected] yep I suck but not to bad for my first time out.The good news is my car is now a memeber of the 11sec club.My Husband drove it to a [email protected] car still only has 2100 miles on it.My husband said it has a lot more in it.He ran his new Cobra also with just 500miles on it and flowmasters welded in he went [email protected] do you guys think?I know my driving sucks but I was just so nervous.I wish I would have tried it a couple more times but I was the only girl out there and didn't want to be laughed at.Glad my car hit the 11s though.as for mods my car,2.93 upper,NGK plugs,Bassani high flow catted X-pipe,Bassani catback,SCT tune,and Heat exchanger.

ds03cobra

one man pit crew
Established Member
those are some great times dont let guys laughing get to you everyone has to start some where & when you get good at driving it they will prolly still laugh cus they dont know what else to do cus a woman is going faster than them

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
You did fine at the track,these Cobra's are very hard
to launch, so just practice.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Not bad at all for your first time to the track, you'll be spanking your husband in due time. Weight advantage always helps!

MikeW

Established Member
Kim did real well for her 1st time out at the track. A dang 115 trap speed is no slouch.

Kim Just think there were 2 C5 vettes that were runnin slower than you! :burnout:

Another time or two out and you will see11's in your car I'm sure:beer:

Kimcobra

Established Member
Thanks Topless Snake,I will tey again soon.I got a little sick today because of being in the cold all day yesterday.Spyder1337 as far as spanking my husband:??: His car will not stay stock to long.Mike thats the same thing Dan said.The vettes did look a little slow.alot of 13.1s out of them.I think only one of the 4 out there got in the 12s.Not bashing the vettes might have been the drivers first time out like me.That comp orange Cobra ran a 13.1 and he had a rear seat delete lit and everything out of the trunk.So I don't feel that bad.Next time I'll try it a couple more times.Thanks guys for all the replys.

Kimcobra

Established Member
You did fine.13.0 with a 115 mph is pretty good the first time out.I will say beating your husband will be alot harder since he knows whats in your car and you don't know anything about his:p .You know I can't let you beat me anyway.i would rather sleep on the couch then get beat.Just glad to have the 2 cobras to play with:rockon: .

MikeW

Established Member
Originally posted by Sa-When
You did fine.13.0 with a 115 mph is pretty good the first time out.I will say beating your husband will be alot harder since he knows whats in your car and you don't know anything about his:p .You know I can't let you beat me anyway.i would rather sleep on the couch then get beat.Just glad to have the 2 cobras to play with:rockon: .

You guys are crazy :lol1: Dan are we gonna have to tech you car each time yall race to see what may be new under the hood. under the car...in the trunk?

A house w one 11sec cobra and one 12 is a happy home in my Book

:beer:

Kimcobra

Established Member
Its a very happy home here.:nono: on teching my car.I am always up front with whats on the car.Just don't feel the need to post it or brag about the times.It did run good on the street tires though;-) I would have loved to bolt the DR's on there and line up with Johns Saleen,That would have been a great race:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread