Testing '04 market

03Predator

Established Member
I'm looking for a low mileage '04 Cobra. Red, orange, and grey are preferred colors. I'm in Sweden until mid-June, but when I come home to California I will be ready to purchase. If anybody is looking to sell their '04 in about six weeks, I'd love to hear from you.

As for mods, not sure I want to get into that. I don't know enough to know what's a well picked mod and if it's been installed correctly, so bone stock is best.

I can go up to $28,000, maybe $30,000.

Cindy
cynthiaolofsson-at-hotmail.com

2+2Cobra

Established Member
Not on your color list, but i've got a white '04 that just hit 5,000 on the odometer. It has spent more time in my garage than anything else. I'm looking to get about 29k for it. Never been pullied or chipped. Factory warranty still in place unti May '07 with extended kicking in after that.

03Predator

Established Member
Too bad it's white. You're only 300 miles away from me! I don't care for white. I guess it's okay, if tinted, chromed and lowered... :-D Oh well...

Oh by the way, I am not looking for convertibles!!! I don't like 'em.

Cindy

dawgcobra

Established Member
hey, i've got an 04blk w/11,300 mile and a few mods done by no limit race cars in atl. Ga. i'm asking 29,500 for it but willing to dicker alittle calle me @ (478) 256-9323 thanks charles

Users who are viewing this thread