testing in my 2012 vortech 6speed car

xxbmxlsxx

Established Member
the 2step is actually the neutral rev limit set through sct software. you set it to a very slow mph and then set your rpm so when the clutch is in and car isnt moving it bounces off that rpm. any good sct tuner should be able to add it to your tune. cumaro was an ls2 full bolton, longtubes, off road y, dumps, 4000 circle d convertor, and tuned by my buddy. never been dynoed

my rear tires hadnt been balanced yet and holy shit was it crazy at the top of 3rd thru 4th. fixed that today. car feels much better. went out tonite again ran a 408ci ss that went 11.50s at mid 120s and it was similar outcome. then tried to run my buddies procharged g8 that went 10.9xs but police showed up and luckily we made it home. hopefully hell give me the gopro vid of his evasive maneuvers, should be interesting to watch

98ss88mm

Established Member
looking good! This video has me excited, I will be on the dyno today or tomorrow. How is your belt?

03Cobra1979

Established Member
the 2step is actually the neutral rev limit set through sct software. you set it to a very slow mph and then set your rpm so when the clutch is in and car isnt moving it bounces off that rpm. any good sct tuner should be able to add it to your tune. cumaro was an ls2 full bolton, longtubes, off road y, dumps, 4000 circle d convertor, and tuned by my buddy. never been dynoed

my rear tires hadnt been balanced yet and holy shit was it crazy at the top of 3rd thru 4th. fixed that today. car feels much better. went out tonite again ran a 408ci ss that went 11.50s at mid 120s and it was similar outcome. then tried to run my buddies procharged g8 that went 10.9xs but police showed up and luckily we made it home. hopefully hell give me the gopro vid of his evasive maneuvers, should be interesting to watch

That is a must have please. :rockon:

Helena85

Established Member
i figured what the hell. this was my first real launch and full run with this setup and everything went smooth except for crazy tir

stang8psi

Established Member
dosen't the sct 2step function cut fuel? If so that can't be to safe on a supercharged car! wouldn't that cause it to go lean?

Users who are viewing this thread