Testing out new Gopro

ChromeCobra

Established Member
I just got in my GoPro HD Motorsports Hero with the roll cage mount, so I figured I would try it out and see how she works. So far Im really impressed...cant wait to see some full track videos on it.

This is just 2nd and most of 3rd to test sound and postion of camera. Let me know what you guys think.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d46QG0uEvcU"]YouTube- Whipple Cobra inside[/nomedia]

Jefe

Established Member
Sweet! How much better is the audio quality with the window up? ever tried mounting it inside your engine bay with the hood closed? That would be a cool shot of the motor!

10.10 on the IRS nice!! What rear mods?

ChromeCobra

Established Member
Sweet! How much better is the audio quality with the window up? ever tried mounting it inside your engine bay with the hood closed? That would be a cool shot of the motor!

10.10 on the IRS nice!! What rear mods?

Havent tried any other mounting places with it yet, been trying to think of different cool places to mount it for the next time Im at the track. I wanted to do this little clip with the windows up but I forgot to close em before I hit it. I thought about mounting it in the engine bay or under the car to see some suspension working but not sure how its gonna work in such a low light place...Just gonna have to find out.

Mods to the rear are a Steeda IRS brace, bushings at the pumpkin not the whole IRS, 4.10gr, DSS level 5 halfshafts, QA1 double adjustable shocks, Steeda bump steer and 28" slicks on 16" bogarts

forcefedcobra

Established Member
nice. I need to play with my gopro more but my wife decided to get into it and lost my sd card. Guess I'll just have to buy a bigger one!

Users who are viewing this thread