Testing the waters 03 10th Ann vert

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ive been toying with the idea of selling my 03 vert in order to buy a C5 Z06. i LOVE this car but am thinking of going the vette route for open track fun.

i have a torch red 2003 10th Anniversery coupe.
i JUST got the car back from Galpin Ford where they tossed in a factory rebuilt motor. i blew a spark plug about a month or so ago and supposedly it scored the cylinder wall. i know the service guy through a friend and he took care of it. he also had a brand new rear end thrown on as well. (not that it needed it). so basically there is about 100 miles on the motor/rear end right now and 38k on the body.

the body is immaculate. there are very few minor scratches on the bottom of the front bumper, from parking curbs and what not. there are two very minor door dings. i didnt get the car with the hood liner on it so i had Primo Customs airbrush real fire on the bottom of it and real flames coming out of the top of the hood. he does Mike LaValley style flames, knows him personally.

the interior is the 10th Ann 2 tone and is barely worn condition. there is a Classic Light bar on the car. the convertible top is in pristine condition.

Mods: the only mods that were left on the car are the K&N CAI, MGW short shifter, UPR triple hook clutch quadrant, Steeda firewall adjuster, Steeda Oil seperator, 410s and Eibach springs.

Wheels: I have currently have 18" black DD FR500s with BRAND NEW Nitto Extremes on them. I also have the stock 10th Ann wheels with BRAND NEW/NEVER USED MT DRs. i would include both sets.

Warranty: the rebuilt motor has a 3 year warranty on it and i also have the Ford ESP warranty that is good till 75k or 2010!

Im not sure if this is an appropriate asking price for the car, or if i could possibly get higher. i welcome your feedback. i was thinking of asking $30k for it.

I also have a bin full of parts to add another 100hp but it seems stock setups sell for more.

DSC01001.jpg

DSC00992.jpg

DSC01076.gif

DSC01075.gif

Users who are viewing this thread