testing water 96 cobra body w/title cali

sicboy

you talkin to me?
Established Member
checkin before i buy. would anyone be interested in a stripped shell with title on west coast? offers? white and cherry. never hit. was thinkin of buying it and parting it. i need the drive train for a 31 coupe project.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I may, how much as a roller>??? Black interior>??? How many miles>??? Distance is my only concern. -Mat-

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
sicboy said:
checkin before i buy. would anyone be interested in a stripped shell with title on west coast? offers? white and cherry. never hit. was thinkin of buying it and parting it. i need the drive train for a 31 coupe project.
Admit it, you just want the Teksid block. You are evil... :rockon:
Jeff

sicboy

you talkin to me?
Established Member
yes i want the block. i need all the running gear, the front seats, the dash. i plan to part it out piece by piece to get the most back on it. im lookin for offers on the body and title only here.

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
sicboy said:
yes i want the block. i need all the running gear, the front seats, the dash. i plan to part it out piece by piece to get the most back on it. im lookin for offers on the body and title only here.
I still have my seats for sale. :thumbsup:

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
sicboy said:
Sorry bump.

Users who are viewing this thread